News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we NOT post Wormington articles here? I can't stop myself from reading them and I really don't need to be this outraged so close to bed time.

Is there ANY behavior that can't be legitimized because of gas plants?

What Wormington wrote is as bad as what Ford said - and Wormington should be fired for that.

That was the weakest worms defence I've read in a while, didn't feel like his heart was really in it.

eta: He's taken to twitter. Blah blah blah "free speech". 140 characters is not enough to explain why this isn't a free speech issue and then question as to why he didn't use the "free speech" defence for Rob's racist rants.

I was all set to remind Joe of the old saying "it's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." So I went to his Twitter, he hasn't generated an original tweet since Friday. So I guess he's familiar with that one.
there have been a ton of re-tweets, so it's not like he's been away and away from his device either... whatever.

Wormington is just trying to wooo Doug back into the fold to salvage his career until the end of November.

He looks about 10 years younger (at least) compared to today. He has aged terribly since becoming mayor (not because he is working hard).

This particular point burns my thrusters...
Could someone explain to me why this keeps coming up, when all three parties wanted to cancel them. /rant

It keeps coming up because it's the OLPs Beghazi.

Certain people seem unable to accept that accidents happen where nobody can be easily blamed. Someone always has to take blame!

It's a while ago. Look, his shirt collar is buttoned and his neck isn't so fleshy as it is these days.

He had Tom from Tom's Place by the office in December(?) I think he got some bigger necked shirts and bigger jackets. That coincided with stories of his having lost a bunch of weight.

He looks about 10 years younger (at least) compared to today.

That was my thought too.

He has aged terribly since becoming mayor (not because he is working hard).

Would alcohol and drugs by themselves be the cause?

Or the pressure and stress of dealing with the one scandal after another? I gotta think it is both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back