News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this has been answered, last week police questioned one of the drug dealers from the Rub, Slisi and Kathy Ford incident on apr. 26. How did they find this person? Did this person willingly come to them? Did they have surveillance on Rofo and were able to track this guy down?

A lot of questions.
Didn't the dealer want his name published, for some reason, but Doolittle chose not to? So maybe she passed along his name to the police.

Didn't the dealer want his name published, for some reason, but Doolittle chose not to? So maybe she passed along his name to the police.

Doolittle wouldn't share SQUAT with cops, she also declined interviews re: the first crack video.

His first name was published somewhere but how easy is it to find a guy based on first name unless he's well known to drug cops.

Don Peat's new blog post.

Quote of the Day: Doug Ford on where Mayor Rob Ford lives

Don Peat - May 21st, 2014

“Rob lives in a suit.â€

- Doug Ford on why Mayor Rob Ford is wearing a suit in rehab.

Mayor Ford was wearing a suit when he was spotted in Bracebridge last Friday and dropped one suit off at a dry cleaner in Gravenhurst (see story).

Doug Ford, the mayor’s campaign manager/brother, also likened Rob Ford to Elvis on Tuesday:

“You’d think there was a sighting of Elvis Presley,†Ford said on the reaction to the mayor being spotted out of rehab and in Muskoka.

I'm wondering how Rob's leg is doing, if he did indeed require x-rays after kicking a wall. Is it wrong that I hope he broke it? And that they made him repair the wall?

I'm wondering how Rob's leg is doing, if he did indeed require x-rays after kicking a wall. Is it wrong that I hope he broke it? And that they made him repair the wall?

Here's an update:

Mayor Crime Lord ‏@TOMayorFrod 15m
Doug just sent me the rap sheets for some of the other rehab patients here. No wonder property values are dropping in Muskoka. #TOpoli

This is what we all know already. But it is good that the opinion is getting more widespread.

http://wqebelle.blogspot.ca/2014/05...ed-and-so-can-you_21.html?zx=36346308e634bb5e
William Quincy Belle
Wednesday, 21 May 2014
Yes, Rob Ford can be fired and so can you.

I sat down and talked one on one with an acquaintance, the head of human resources. We talked in general terms about the real world then specifically about Rob Ford. Ford has violated so many company policies; he would have been kicked to the curb a long, long time ago. In fact, his whole history is so questionable; the company never would have hired him in the first place. This isn’t about alcoholism or drug addiction; this is about behaviour.

Being an alcoholic and not admitting it and not seeking help: you’re out.

Being a drug addict and not admitting it and not seeking help: you’re out.

Absenteeism: you’re out.

Blatant sex talk towards a female colleague = sexual harassment: you’re out.

Having alcohol and or drugs at work: you’re out.

Drunk in public, urinating in public, racist rants in public: you’re out.

Outrageous behaviour which could negatively impact the image of the company: you’re out.

I will keep saying this until I am blue in the face. The fickle voter wants quick fixes and falls victim to the next snake oil salesman. Please, I beg of you, remember this: “If it was that easy, it would be done by now.†Rob Ford is full of s**t. He gets himself elected on a platform of all those before him were crooks, cheaters, and bad spenders of the taxpayers’ money then he turns around and railroads the collective we in a direction of ill-informed decisions lacking in true leadership. He has a poor grasp of the big picture and the long-term benefit of the city and is instead pandering to the dissatisfaction of a public who think all politicians are evil.

I remind everyone of Ford’s campaign. He publishes a video of him looking at the so-called perks of the city council by holding up the free subway passes they all get. That totals $70,000 per year. Stop the gravy train.

Hel-lo! Rob Ford has cost us as much money as the Gas Plant Fiasco. Free subway passes? Are you s**ttin’ me? Ford returns calls from constituents about getting potholes repaired? He just cost you one point one billion dollars. Never mind Ford, are you, yes you, crazy?

more and more, i'm thinking that when all the smoke finally clears and they're telling the story, there's going to be a whole lot of blame to go around.

-sure, ford and family look like dirtbags, and deserve pretty much all the misery they reap.
-but then the cops look pretty bad in this too, unless they can somehow manage to pull out the coup of the century.
-the rest of council increasingly looks foolish, inept and cowardly,
-sadly, so does a lot of the media.
-and then frankly the average guy on the street comes in for some blame, too. the sit-in is manned by just a few people, and the attempts at getting demonstrations together haven't come to too much yet.

It's really a testament to Ford's ability to bring out the worst in everyone.

Just cause I'm bored. What's the background with Nunziata? Cause those ties with Ford seem to bind tightly too.

Then, here are a couple more for you, Squirrel. :)

"Take a look at Yonge St., it looks like a flea market. It's the longest street in the world, but it looks like hell. There's a big store that hangs jeans and ladies' clothes outside, and that's bulls---."

"During the 2003 SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) crisis, Lastman did an interview on CNN. When he was asked what the World Health Organization was doing about the crisis, Lastman replied "They don't know what they're talking about. I don't know who this group is. I've never heard of them before." "

Brilliant! Thanks casita. I guess that back then people may have thought Lastman would be the most awful Mayor we'd have for quite some time.

Brilliant! Thanks casita. I guess that back then people may have thought Lastman would be the most awful Mayor we'd have for quite some time.

In case you have not seen it, this is an interesting comparison of Mel and Rob:
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115637/mel-lastman-torontos-offensive-adulterous-mayor-rob-ford

"And Torontonans never ceased voting for the man—they reelected him 11 times. Lastman maintained his popularity by keeping property taxes low, maintaining close personal contact with constituents, being an out-sized personality, slurring squeegee kids and the homeless (“I don't want to have them sleep in the streets, because when they sleep in the streets they use the streets as toilets"), and staying beloved in the suburbs."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back