News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug is clearly his biggest trigger. Bet $100 Doug made him:

Go to "rehab"
Wear that dumbass red boobie shirt
Campaign immediatey after that "speech"
Sit down with media (thinking rob wouldn't fuck it up)
Hit parades
Etc....

Rob may say dumb shit when he's hammered but Doug is sober and he says and does evil shit.

I agree - the pressure from Doug probably ranting at Rob in a mix of contempt for both the media and Rob himself will trigger maybe his last binge.

I can see MoFo and DoFo belittling the others for not working the plan right.

Agreed.

A post a couple of days ago (did a search and can't find it !!!) suggest that RoFo really wants to "GTFO" and I believe that is the case. What on earth would RoFo want to stick around for, it's a hate-in for him on all sides now. DoFo is pushing RoFo around and DoFo is having fun at it.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Triumphant return for Rob Ford? Not really, poll suggests
Forum Research’s Wednesday poll shows a majority of Torontonians were not impressed with Rob Ford's post-rehab speech on Monday.
Sixty-one per cent of Toronto voters watched or listened to the mayor’s post-rehab speech Monday. But of those, 60 per cent weren’t satisfied with his apologies for drinking, drug abuse and a long list of offensive behaviour, the poll suggests.

Of that 61 per cent who tuned in, only a third surveyed were satisfied with the mayor’s remarks, which he delivered Monday at city hall. Three per cent had no opinion.

Forum Research conducted its interactive voice response telephone survey of 1,182 randomly selected Torontonians age 18 or older on Wednesday, two days after Ford’s return.
In a hypothetical five-way mayoral race, Olivia Chow drew the support of 36 per cent of poll respondents, while John Tory had 27 per cent and Ford 26 per cent. David Soknacki received 4 per cent, and 3 per cent of voters polled favored Karen Stintz. Four per cent were undecided.

Last edited:
From Twitter

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 32s
Mayor's SUV pulling into parking lot now. One protester shouting "Answer the question. Are you a racist?"
BrtIoRqCcAA_TPN.jpg

AoD

Attachments

• BrtIoRqCcAA_TPN.jpg
    BrtIoRqCcAA_TPN.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 779
robyndoolittle @robyndoolittle · 5m
The curious thing, as @ddale8 notes, is that the mayor also attacks the media for harassing his children. Which we don't.

robyndoolittle @robyndoolittle · 5m
He brought his wife Renata to city hall after the "more than enough to eat at home" comment, then needlessly pulled her through reporters.

robyndoolittle @robyndoolittle · 6m
He invoked his daughter when he accosted @ddale8 in the park next to his home, and when he called 911 on Mary Walsh

robyndoolittle @robyndoolittle · 8m
He did it after Sarah Thomson accused him of cocaine use in 2013, actually he did it throughout 2013 after most revelations

robyndoolittle @robyndoolittle · 9m
Ford has a long history of using his children when he's in trouble. He did it with his domestic assault in 2008, my domestic stories in 2011

God, this interview is making me ill.
He's making himself into the victim. Poor Robbie.

"I'm not making any promises" in response to Agar asking if people vote for him if they can trust he'll stay sober.

"Idle time is the Devil's playground".
There you have it folks, if he's not re-elected and doesn't have the mayorship to keep him busy, it'll be you're fault when he relapses.

ARGH!

http://o.canada.com/news/national/den-tandt-as-media-we-struggle-with-our-rob-ford-addiction
Den Tandt: As media, we struggle with our Rob Ford addiction

Here’s what we’ve discovered, so far, from Rob Ford’s comeback: We in the media still adore him. That’s not to say we feel affection or regard for the man; the opposite is mainly true. But we love writing and talking about him. It’s a mania we have. Some might call it a disease. After two months of abstinence, cold turkey, no methadone, our fall off the wagon has been brutally swift.
But of course none of this is a surprise, or should be. The story in its totality came into perfect focus in May of 2013, on the day Ford denied being a crack addict, but did not deny having previously used the drug. Every beat of media shock since has had an element of artifice. What’s odd is that we keep pretending any of it is new. Rob Ford is a confessed serial liar and that is not a disease, but a choice. Therefore he is unfit for public office. Yet he still may get re-elected, because he uses political techniques that work in 2014.

"Idle time is the Devil's playground".
There you have it folks, if he's not re-elected and doesn't have the mayorship to keep him busy, it'll be you're fault when he relapses.

ARGH!

RoFo should know that, he's idle a lot.

wow thank god i am not listening to this in person, and am only following it on twitter.

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 21s
FORD: If I get 100% SUPPORT (on elxn day) I'll run down the street NAKED...#TOpoli

"The people are going to speak loud and clear again."
"I can't wait until October 27th"

Saved for posterity

He must practice this "I did not drink last yesterday, and I haven't had a drop of alcohol today" line. He was asked very pointedly if he were to relapse if he would be honest that he slipped up. He just repeats that line followed by "I'm taking it one day at a time"

Ford has been very specific about not drinking. Perhaps a reporter needs to ask him if he's used any cocaine....

He sounded quite different from the CBC and CP24 interviews--much more like he sounded pre-robhab. I didn't have high expectations for his continued sobriety, but it's even less now. Still lying, still full of ego, absolutely no humility. He's learned nothing.

a couple of interesting tweets in the flood...

marc weisblott ‏@scroll
RoFo's interview with Jerry Agar looks like an entirely scripted pantomime as they both read off papers
ford agar.jpg

marc weisblott ‏@scroll
former CTV producer Jeff Silverstein managed to script and execute a 20-minute RoFo infomercial on Bell Media Radio — is anyone surprised?

Attachments

• ford agar.jpg
    ford agar.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 834
Stepped out for coffee and spotted the shirtless horde. Totally forgot Newstalk had moved down from Yonge/St Clair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back