News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MiFo would be a lot more palatable to FN if he were able to highlight some previous jail time. A bar fight, a DUI, anything. Even his incomplete college diploma might make him appear too uppity and elite-y for some...

Assuming Mr Furr was successful in obtaining an "ex parte interlocutory injunction from the Superior Court of Justice", I could see FN making him look like a spoil-sport.

Kids on the six o'clock news bawling because they cancelled the "Scrambler" and fire-truck etc. No balloons or face-painting either.

And they would blame it on JF, "He is why we can't have nice things!"

Last edited:
Sounds like Indy fans are not universally fans of Rob Ford.

Matthew ‏@EveryBrokenWave 2 hrs
"the honourable mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford" brought on stage. Greeted with universal boos. Nothing honourable about that thug. #2inTO
3:08 pm - 19 Jul 2014

Bryan Carey ‏@RevLimitBryan 2 hrs
#2inTO Rob Ford gets standing ovation @hondaindy at least I think that's what that finger means...

Tommy Xiao
Whole stadium boos rob Ford LOL
3:31 pm - 19 Jul 2014

I wonder if Iola Fortino will be at the event. She would have some interesting things to say!

Might be neat if a bunch of us met and checked it out from the outside. I love quite near and there are a couple good fish and chip places to debrief lol

Sounds like Indy fans are not universally fans of Rob Ford.

Matthew ‏@EveryBrokenWave 2 hrs
"the honourable mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford" brought on stage. Greeted with universal boos. Nothing honourable about that thug. #2inTO
3:08 pm - 19 Jul 2014

Bryan Carey ‏@RevLimitBryan 2 hrs
#2inTO Rob Ford gets standing ovation @hondaindy at least I think that's what that finger means...

Tommy Xiao
Whole stadium boos rob Ford LOL
3:31 pm - 19 Jul 2014

A friend of mine is there. I asked if she booed Ford. Her reply: Yes I boooood that idiot!!!!!

Now the pace car slid into a wall. NBC guys asks Paul Tracy if he left the keys with the mayor. Tracy laughed uncomfortably and then, dead silence.

from what i can tell so far, what mike ford has is:
-pilot's license
-camp counsellor
-half a diploma
-endorsement from doug ford, and
-dubious sales job at the family business.

not exactly an eye-popping resume.

But I bet you can fit it onto a fridge magnet!

Someone else named Ford really needs to register to run in that ward. Otherwise I'm afraid that boy could get in on name recognition alone.

Last edited:
But I bet you can fit it onto a fridge magnet!

Someone else named Ford really needs to register to run in that ward. Otherwise I'm afraid that boy could get in on name recognition alone.

This to me, while one of the most simplest and relatively inoffensive of the many hypocrisies surrounding the Ford mythology, is the most asinine. Rob and Doug always rail against career politicians. Yet...

Rob = career politician.

Why is Mike a credible canddiate according to Doug? He grew up in politics.

This to me, while one of the most simplest and relatively inoffensive of the many hypocrisies surrounding the Ford mythology, is the most asinine. Rob and Doug always rail against career politicians. Yet...

Rob = career politician.

Why is Mike a credible canddiate according to Doug? He grew up in politics.
What don't you understand? It's not their fault they were born into a political dynasty, they have to serve, they have a disease. Are you racist against political dynasties now? LOL

Hmmmm

(Forgive me Rogers and Hammerstein)

Do, or Doug - a nasty thug,
Ro - the cracky boozing son,
Mi - a kid (an addict's kid)
Fo - the spawn of all above!
So, if you're following this thread (the way that)
Law is following the Fo's (we hope!)
T, we love all that you've said (waves to JimmiT)
When it comes right down to RoFoDoFo...

EVERYBODY!

When...you...know...the...dots...to...bring!
You...can...see...most...ANYTHING!

And I'll show myself out.

Have a great day everyone!:D

That was great. It should get used. In public, like. Beats shirtless-ness. And everyone gets it!

So can we expect Mikey to start on developing a campaign platform, setting up a campaign office, and holding campaign events without Unky Doug looking over his shoulder? I wonder who he'll use to design his campaign website - I have a name to pass on to him. Best internet guy in the world!

Manuvsteel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back