8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bike-loving councillor @mary_margaret32 hit by car."

Warning: Image may be disturbing to some viewers.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/topoli?mode=photos

"What I compare bike lanes to is swimming with the sharks. Sooner or later you're going to get bitten... Roads are built for buses, cars, and trucks, not for people on bikes. My heart bleeds for them when I hear someone gets killed, but it’s their own fault at the end of the day."
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/rob-ford-and-a-decade-of-controversy/article4330595/

But lately, he said that streets are also for cyclists in an article about Open Streets Toronto... I'm so confused!

Just saw this on IHTWORF...

I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford
2 hours ago
Attention, gays of Toronto. We want to know your opinion. A self-admitted straight middle-aged left-wing activist admits he's going to appropriate your identity in order to stir up trouble at a public event. So what does he do to "play gay"? He twirls a pink little girl's umbrella, wraps himself in your rainbow flag, affects a lisp, finds the TV news cameras, and starts instigating innocent bystanders into confrontations. So we ask you: what does this say about what Toronto's left-wing activists think about you?

Flagg is quite dense and a heterophobe, but the scary stuff is that people chimed in with their expert opinions.

But lately, he said that streets are also for cyclists in an article about Open Streets Toronto... I'm so confused!

And he included cyclists along with drivers in a positive press release about the Simcoe bike lanes. Pretty soon his supporters are going to realize he's talking out of both sides of his mouth and taking credit for stuff he opposed, like the hypocrite he's been all along.

Just saw this on IHTWORF...

Flagg is quite dense and a heterophobe, but the scary stuff is that people chimed in with their expert opinions.

This is what scares me when lumped in with the twitter trolls keeping shit real.

Imagine the world atrocities that happened when all we had was word of mouth. The same suggestible minds are rampant even moreso now that we have super crazy public comment machines in our pockets.

Imagine seriously if hitler had twitter to use?

I think part of all this is a greater issue of the joys and benefits of being uneducated and rich. Fame is no longer valuable (especially when the mother of soul gets booted out of a fast food joint in Niagara Falls.

We've bred independence without guidance. DIY is everywhere and "experts" are those who stayed in a Hilton express. DIY government, DIY justice, it's coming for us.

But it's also hump day. So there's that.

He says he's not exaggerating when he's done hundreds of thousands of house visits.

So, let's say it takes 15 minutes to visit one house, and let's since he used "hundreds of thousands" in plural, let's give him a conservative minimum of 200,000 house visits.

That means he's spent 5.7 years at people's houses in the last 14 years. You spend a third of your life sleeping, so that means he's spent 61% of his waking hours over the last 14 years doing house calls.

He had Joseph Goebbels and Leni Riefenstahl.

And propaganda films shown in theaters (last centuries social media) did quite a bit of damage to the truth.

From NowToronto:

"Breaking Ford Nation’s colour code"

"Such low expectations of public service make Ford a hero for offering his black supporters a hamburger and a little attention. A woman who gave her name as Flavour told me passionately, “I’ve been living in Scarborough for many years, and this is the only mayor I’ve ever gotten to shake hands with.”
This sort of desperation and insecurity would be comic if it weren’t so consistent among the blacks I interviewed.
Ford may not be perfect (I heard this at least a dozen times), he may even be racist sometimes, but he performs token positive gestures toward blacks that others won’t, and that’s good enough for many. "

http://nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=199045

He says he's not exaggerating when he's done hundreds of thousands of house visits.

So, let's say it takes 15 minutes to visit one house, and let's since he used "hundreds of thousands" in plural, let's give him a conservative minimum of 200,000 house visits.

That means he's spent 5.7 years at people's houses in the last 14 years. You spend a third of your life sleeping, so that means he's spent 61% of his waking hours over the last 14 years doing house calls.

It will make for very fond memories of time spent with dad as he taught them how to read.

Well here is that video plausibly produced by that Kingston based troupe:

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 1m
Rob Ford has released a new campaign video -- filmed in the mayor's office at city hall: http://www.robfordformayor.ca

IC complaint in 3, 2, 1...

AoD

LOLLLLLL at the video thumbnail they chose. He looks like he just shot Dilaudid into his femoral artery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back