News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone crank called the mayor's office pretending to be from The Star, just to see how they would react. "We know what you did. We're going to print tomorrow."

so, the media asked the TPS earlier today if they advised ford to make his statement about the bomb threat.

TPS spokesman said, "We don't tell the Mayor what to do."

what's up with that? obviously a simple 'no' would suffice - anyone care to speculate wildly?

Actually, the Fords were giving their review of a movie bomb.

[video=youtube_share;oHRq80QNnJM]http://youtu.be/oHRq80QNnJM[/video]

as asked on twitter, there seem to be just a whole huge pile of unasked and unanswered questions today.

I have adjusted the cited post to reflect the entirety of your balanced observation. No intention to misrepresent your position, just to post a response to that one bit. I trust my edit reflects that.

That is very good of you...thanks. Well handled!

so, the media asked the TPS earlier today if they advised ford to make his statement about the bomb threat.

TPS spokesman said, "We don't tell the Mayor what to do."

what's up with that? obviously a simple 'no' would suffice - anyone care to speculate wildly?

My guess is they don't expect him to do what he's supposed to do. Any other normal person would have called it in immediately and worked with TPS to find out what was going on. There would have been coordination regarding what to say to the public, whether to evacuate the building etc. Rob is incapable of working with anyone so why would they even try?

Over on reddit.com/r/worldnews:
Q39LrHbh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back