News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to it. Nice way to use social media, Graeme. :)

I watched as that conversation unfolded and cringed when I read his tweet. If Ford had a real campaign, Graeme would have been fired for his tactics on twitter. He is vile and insulting and is DEFINITELY not helping win Ford votes. But in typical Ford fashion, they have used incredibly poor judgement in their staffing choices and I'm sure see nothing wrong with his overly aggressive, insulting attitude (since it mirrors theirs......).

Who knows: maybe a chronological year from now, spousal problems will land all three Ford boys back in the old family homestead with Mama Diane. That'd be cute.

No. That would be a sitcom:

"Three divorced brothers, two of them disgraced ex-politicians, have to room together at their Mom's house. They all blame each other for failure. Laughs ensue."

25 words or less = The Perfect Pitch

I watched as that conversation unfolded and cringed when I read his tweet. If Ford had a real campaign, Graeme would have been fired for his tactics on twitter. He is vile and insulting and is DEFINITELY not helping win Ford votes. But in typical Ford fashion, they have used incredibly poor judgement in their staffing choices and I'm sure see nothing wrong with his overly aggressive, insulting attitude (since it mirrors theirs......).
The Fords know nothing about social media. The Fords know nothing about relationship building. The Fords know nothing about effective communication (apart from their deflection practices). The Fords will see nothing wrong with Graeme's actions.

A normal, responsible employer would understand that this isn't acceptable, but Graeme works with the Fords. They will likely congratulate him.

No. That would be a sitcom:

"Three divorced brothers, two of them disgraced ex-politicians, have to room together at their Mom's house. They all blame each other for failure. Laughs ensue."

25 words or less = The Perfect Pitch

They could open a restaurant and make it a reality show, but that's already been done.

If they do decide to make a reality show, the only thing that would work would be a "fish out of water" Rob-tries-a-new-job-each-week kind of gig so that they can work around the gaping black hole that is his personality.

Last edited:

Mr. Massoudi is just as bad.

I'm disappointed that Dale didn't include Graeme's "Any supporters of Ford, Tory, Stintz in your group?" quote, because asking if there are Ford supporters in Rob Ford Must Go was the cherry on top for me.

For me as well. Ford supporters in Rob Ford Must Go?!? seriously? Too funny.

They could open a restaurant and make it a reality show, but that's already been done.

If they do decide to make a reality show, the only thing that would work would be a "fish out of water" Rob-tries-a-new-job-each-week kind of gig so that they can work around the gaping black hole that is his personality.

Never go into a pitch meeting without a back pocket surprise.

You have an excellent point. And, more importantly, an excellent show idea. I eagerly await S01 E01: Rob is a new police cadet under an avuncular, but crusty, police chief on his way out.

jimmyfallon 9:20pm via Twitter Web Client
A Minnesota town just elected a dog as mayor. The mayor pees in the street & eats out of the garbage. Toronto said "Been there!”

I'd opt for the traditional sitcom option.

Episode 1.

Big Brother Randy decides to take his 2 brothers and sister out for a night of line dancing to ease their political loss. Mayhem ensues when Rob doesn't realize line dancing isn't about coked up Jamaican patios spewing dancing in a redneck bar but makes quick friends with some meth heads. A bar fight ensues and they are all carted off to jail but Mom comes to the rescue to deliver some stern words to the over zealous police.

Episode 2

Kathy gets a makeover and is the spitting image of Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Randy shops for new cowboy boots while Rob and Doug make phone calls to ex-constituents to foment a coup d'Ètat. Mom drinks herself silly and makes awkward passes at Stephen LeDrew who's come to interview her boys.

I'd opt for the traditional sitcom option.

Episode 1.

Big Brother Randy decides to take his 2 brothers and sister out for a night of line dancing to ease their political loss. Mayhem ensues when Rob doesn't realize line dancing isn't about coked up Jamaican patios spewing dancing in a redneck bar but makes quick friends with some meth heads. A bar fight ensues and they are all carted off to jail but Mom comes to the rescue to deliver some stern words to the over zealous police.

Episode 2

Kathy gets a makeover and is the spitting image of Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Randy shops for new cowboy boots while Rob and Doug make phone calls to ex-constituents to foment a coup d'Ètat. Mom drinks herself silly and makes awkward passes at Stephen LeDrew who's come to interview her boys.

The phone calls being returned are made when most people are sleeping. Like after 2 AM.

THAT would be hysterical! Something like Dirty Jobs or Ed's Up, except that Rob would be incompetent at all of them and get fired at the end of every episode.

I'd watch that show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back