News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case, there's almost excuse to elevate the changed mind from lock'em up to outright public execution. Death by guillotine or firing squad in Nathan Phillips Square, that sort of thing.

Funny you should say that. I dreamt last night that I was part of the team prepping RoFo and DoFo to be hung upside down at NPS, by their balls. I remember getting the ropes and stuff but, alas, don't remember the ending.

In the light of day, I'm more concerned that these two are appearing in my dreams! That cannot be a good sign.

Has anyone else noticed Robbie's severely receding hairline? Along with his weight, moon face, red face, anger, and restrictive circulation (i.e. muscles knotting), it seems to me that Robbie has started to either take steroids or upped their storage.

Of course it could be a combo of other things, including a hormone treatment or thyroid problems; however, being a meathead, whose an "athlete", I think he definitely is doping and using scripts from a medico considering his statements of "legality".

Has anyone else noticed Robbie's severely receding hairline? Along with his weight, moon face, red face, anger, and restrictive circulation (i.e. muscles knotting), it seems to me that Robbie has started to either take steroids or upped their storage.

Of course it could be a combo of other things, including a hormone treatment or thyroid problems; however, being a meathead, whose an "athlete", I think he definitely is doping and using scripts from a medico considering his statements of "legality".

He does seem to like asking people to feel his muscles...

May I take you back to last night with R Ford pestering J Tory for an answer to burying Eg W of Mt Dennis to Martingrove.... Rather than silence J Tory should have replied..."Your brother and Build Toronto took many options off the table with their piecemeal sale of the Richview ROW"....

John could have done that but it was a loaded question. The Crosstown will probably run at grade considering the conditions of Eglinton and area, but this is Metrolinx decision based on an EA which may have been already partially done. John could show support for the communities involved, but that's where it ends, it's a Metrolinx project.

Robbie was just trying to transfer the "St. Clair Disaster" to other at grade projects... reduced lanes of traffic, rip up your roads, increase congestion, and "good facts" the Ford Compact have been using in their nonexistent "War on the Car". Robbie usually falls back on this nugget, along with the associated "subways, subways, subways", when he's not successful with other blurbs.

It would allow Robbie to control the situation, if John responded. Remember, Robbie has his own rules to his game, you win by not playing, just like thermo-nuclear war.

Funny you should say that. I dreamt last night that I was part of the team prepping RoFo and DoFo to be hung upside down at NPS, by their balls. I remember getting the ropes and stuff but, alas, don't remember the ending.

In the light of day, I'm more concerned that these two are appearing in my dreams! That cannot be a good sign.

Funny you should say that. I had a Rob Ford dream last night, too. In mine, there was a question that reporters had been asking him for months that he kept blowing off. I went up to him and asked him the question, slightly reworded. He answered me because I did ask the right way. I've been trying to remember the question since I got up and I can't, but it was something scandalous. I'm apparently breaking Rob Ford stories in my dreams, now.

Funny you should say that. I had a Rob Ford dream last night, too. In mine, there was a question that reporters had been asking him for months that he kept blowing off. I went up to him and asked him the question, slightly reworded. He answered me because I did ask the right way. I've been trying to remember the question since I got up and I can't, but it was something scandalous. I'm apparently breaking Rob Ford stories in my dreams, now.

Funny you should say that. I had a Rob Ford dream last night, too.

Robbie took me aside and put his arm around my shoulder. He said, "I'm going to give you three pieces of advice, three things you should always remember." He told me the three things. I regret that I've forgotten what they were.

( With apologies to Harpo Marx. )

Robbie, if you keep talking about being stuck behind a streetcar everyday, and you only mention the "St. Clair Disaster", then 1) Why are you taking St. Clair to go to CH, 2) Are you aware that St. Clair is a ROW and you can't drive behind it, 3) Why are you not aware that you are driving on Dundas?

I had 2 dreams about them recently. Not good.

If he was hypo and getting treatment, he would have started to drop weight. If he was hyper, he would be getting treated and putting weight on. He is just not eating right and not working out. I agree about his hair, it's definitely thinned out.

Last edited:
I had 2 dreams about them recently. Not good.

If he was hypo and getting treatment, he would have started to drop weight. If he was hyper, he would be getting treated and putting weight on. He is just not eating right and not working out. I agree about his hair, it's definitely thinned out.

Could he be diabetic? That or a bunch of other serious health issues.

Thanks sublime for the Juggalo Ford pic, I see someone thought of it WAY before me, nothing new to that!

Rub is as fat now as he was pre spahab if not fatter and Tug has really put on the pounds in the last year.

I was a bit miffed that Doolittle's rehash story of yesterday didn't dredge up some new tidbits about the crack dealers and their interview with police or shed any light on the probability that Kathy lured Rub over for these dealers to video him in exchange for some rocks or her interview with cops.

There's a lot more to that whole situation than we know, why were the drug dealers so interested in having their names out there? They seemed pretty confident and unfazed by any "heat" whether legal or illegal Rub could throw down. Why the Lisi beatdown, had Lisi messed with these guys and Rub was going to "straighten him out"?

So many questions, so few answers.

Great wedding photo:
cT3Xrgb.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/2fn5vr/a_buddy_of_mine_got_married_in_toronto_this/

Thanks sublime for the Juggalo Ford pic, I see someone thought of it WAY before me, nothing new to that!

Rub is as fat now as he was pre spahab if not fatter and Tug has really put on the pounds in the last year.

I was a bit miffed that Doolittle's rehash story of yesterday didn't dredge up some new tidbits about the crack dealers and their interview with police or shed any light on the probability that Kathy lured Rub over for these dealers to video him in exchange for some rocks or her interview with cops.

There's a lot more to that whole situation than we know, why were the drug dealers so interested in having their names out there? They seemed pretty confident and unfazed by any "heat" whether legal or illegal Rub could throw down. Why the Lisi beatdown, had Lisi messed with these guys and Rub was going to "straighten him out"?

So many questions, so few answers.

Thoughts are swirling around my head as well:

1. Jimmi's comments: The dots will be connected, homicide detectives leading Brazen 2, possible homicide (Anthony Smith? Someone else?)
2. Why on earth is Brazen 2 getting a search warrant for a video of Ford smoking crack? It's obvious, he's smoking crack. What else could possibly be so important that they think they'll uncover from that night?
3. Did Kathy spill some beans? If so, what is her current relationship to Rug&Tug? And how does that work with them supporting her son?

Urg, the carrot is always dangling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back