News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't know what Jimmy is referring to lately, but the little he's mentioned has nothing to do with my efforts ... which I won't go into any detail about right now.

I can't speak to any little birds and what they say to others.

Eighty year old birds?

It definitely feels like something is coming down the pipe. It has been much too quiet for much too long and MINO shows no signs at all of having changed his spots.

OT, but... Telecaster. Say no more.

That's my Mex Tele that I put Nocaster pickups in, refinished in blonde and put a Bigsby on. And a Hammond A100 to my left...

10448488_1396625407224805_879918651682860743_o.jpg

Jesus saves his money at the Bank of Montreal

Jesus saves his money at the Bank of Montreal, Jesus saves his money at the Bank of Montreal …

Et moi, je resterai à Balconville, hostie.

David Fennario, Mais Oui! one of Canada's best playwright. Saw Balconville here in Toronto actually. I walked into the theatre and was transported to Pointe-Saint-Charles. Tabarnak!.

The Deco stuff shows how two faced the Ford's are. Nothing wrong if they do it for themselves.

Deco didn't benefit one penny. They were just treating Apollo like any other business in the city... At least that explains his pre-emptive ethics lessons in the debates.

He should apply this logic to residential property - if I don't like my neighbour's tree I can just get the city to expropriate part of their land and then lease it to me so I can get the tree cut down.

How is this stuff not illegal? Just imagine what the Fords would've gotten up to if not for the media.

If the Fords acted normally, played well with others, showed up for work, didn't hang out with thugs and didn't do drugs, the media wouldn't have FOI'd anything.

The Deco stuff shows how two faced the Ford's are. Nothing wrong if they do it for themselves.
What don't you understand? They were simply helping out a taxpayer. It was just a coincidence that they were a big customer at Deco. :)
I still can't decide if both of the Fords don't understand basic COI or they are choosing to not understand. Either way, this shows just how corrupt the Fords really are.

Deco didn't benefit one penny. They were just treating Apollo like any other business in the city... At least that explains his pre-emptive ethics lessons in the debates.

He should apply this logic to residential property - if I don't like my neighbour's tree I can just get the city to expropriate part of their land and then lease it to me so I can get the tree cut down.
Reminds me of the park that Ford tried to buy to expand his yard. He thinks he was crowned not elected, and can do anything he wants. Wow, just wow.

Debates this week:

September 8, 10:30 a.m.: Toronto Seniors’ Forum. Location: City hall, council chamber
September 9, 7 p.m.: National Congress of Italian-Canadians. Location: Villa Colombo, 40 Playfair Ave.
September 11, 7 a.m.: Toronto Area Interfaith Council
September 11, evening: Variety Village
September 12, 8 or 8:30 a.m.: Ontario Home Builders’ Association
September 14, afternoon: Evergreen Brick Works

Didn't he already (kind of) try that with some neighbouring parkland? ;)

Debates this week:

September 8, 10:30 a.m.: Toronto Seniors’ Forum. Location: City hall, council chamber
September 9, 7 p.m.: National Congress of Italian-Canadians. Location: Villa Colombo, 40 Playfair Ave.
September 11, 7 a.m.: Toronto Area Interfaith Council
September 11, evening: Variety Village
September 12, 8 or 8:30 a.m.: Ontario Home Builders’ Association
September 14, afternoon: Evergreen Brick Works

Well, Brickworks doesn't seem like an overly Ford friendly area for debate, so I'm going to bet that's the next he decides to pull out of. I'm willing to say it's a safe bet he's voted against funding it, anyhow.

If it weren't my daughter's birthday, I'd be at the Brickworks too.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the park that Ford tried to buy to expand his yard. He thinks he was crowned not elected, and can do anything he wants. Wow, just wow.

He does. And he doesn't see it as a conflict at all.
BUT, in fairness, trying to buy a slice of parkland adjacent to your property is one thing. Thinking you can expropriate PRIVATE land to give it to another private landowner is insane. I'd grant that the stunning idea seems to have come from Deco but the Fords pushed it up to the chain. We've already established that Ford doesn't think wasting staff time (to buy him liquor or, say, assess an impossible and obviously illegal expropriation) in any way constitutes either a conflict or a waste of taxpayer resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back