News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go to Princess Margret instead of an Administrator - but that just my own experience. Admins might run a hospital but they have little time to actually practice. I'd never go to Humber for treatment - nor do they raise money with their own record setting lottery. Your own opinion.

1. You wouldn't go to PM if you didn't know you had a tumour
2. He is the best because Ford says he is

If Rob were to drop out and Doug step in, the race could become interesting again. I'd be shocked if Doug would poll as well as his brother, sympathy votes notwithstanding. If Doug were to drop to (a hopefully distant) third could significantly change things for Tory, who might lose some of those centre left voters who normally would prefer Chow, but this time around galvanized around him as he seemed to be the strongest anti-Ford candidate. What if people felt secure in voting their conscience with the threat of a Ford vote split vastly reduced?

Having said that, Chow's polling numbers in Scarborough are terrible. If they don't improve, she's in trouble.

Great stuff. Just when we were finally free of everyone's oddly personal but not really relevant rehab stories we're going to get pages and pages of content about the big C.

I can see the second half, Rob moving back to a Councillor in ward 2, but Doug as mayor? I cant see him believing he has a chance to win given how turdnished the Ford brand is now.

That would be interesting; my question is whom the real puppet will be revealed as, duh, duh, duhn!

Great stuff. Just when we were finally free of everyone's oddly personal but not really relevant rehab stories we're going to get pages and pages of content about the big C.

I guess we can be thankful that Ford didn't admit to being a zoophile.

I guess we can be thankful that Ford didn't admit to being a zoophile.

That's a lie sir and you know it! Ford is far from a zoo lover, he wanted to sell or shut down at least 2 of them, The Toronto Zoo and the Centre Island petting zoo iirc. He wanted zoos to only have snakes and weasels. However else you may feel about the ethics or functions of a zoo, if one would to privatize such a facility I would argue only having two of those animals would be a poor revenue bringer, as well as, uno momento. *reads a card handed to him*

Ah, well, some new information has been handed to me on what the term actually means.
nevermind.jpg

Nothing funny about that...

Tsk, tsk, tsk... you really must have some deep seated emotional issues.

The true tragic thing is in situations like this are the opportunists, just ask Joey Worms.

You made a valid try but have fallen on your ass again; maybe next time.

Last edited:
Folks, (sorry Khristopher!) Doug is not going to run for Mayor. Ever. Put it to bed. Doug is "barely" a one-term Councillor - and a failed one at that, playing full-time mouthpiece for his brother. Doug does not have the patience or interest in politics, he doesn't have the temperament and has thin skin. Rob on the other hand has the interest, the temperament and skin thick as a rhino.

Folks, (sorry Khristopher!) Doug is not going to run for Mayor. Ever. Put it to bed. Doug is "barely" a one-term Councillor - and a failed one at that, playing full-time mouthpiece for his brother. Doug does not have the patience or interest in politics, he doesn't have the temperament and has thin skin. Rob on the other hand has the interest, the temperament and skin thick as a rhino.

It's not over until the fat Ford sings.

Last edited:
Joe knows all. the media didn't show compassion but when Josh Matlow rose above the fray to say, politics aside, he hopes Ford is OK, Warmington went on CP24 and said he should shut up

On NT1010 early this morning Dave Agar (the news man, not Jerry) called Wormington out, saying his comments on Josh Matlow were over the line and undeservedly harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back