News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing I heard a while back from a colleague that now hires the Ford's former nanny is that a whole lot of dodgy activities was occurring in the family basement, people coming and going, so I guess Doug and co were also selling from home. No wonder they did not sue anyone for Libel. I'm not close to anyone in this while thing and I've heard from two people confirm this already without even trying.

I don't think they thought very far ahead on this, I agree with MM. How else are they going to keep the sympathy vote? There's no way they can make the results take 5 weeks.

Pedro Marques
‏@MetroManTO
@mikedub27 When it comes back benign, they won't announce it. They'll ask for privacy and keep the charade going til at least Election Day.

From the Torontoist:

"The Never-ending Hubris of the Fords"

"The message Rob is sending through his actions is very simple: he does not believe that he has to compete in his home ward—he doesn’t even have to show up. He is saying that he owns those votes, and he doesn’t need to knock on anyone’s door to earn them."

http://torontoist.com/2014/09/the-neverending-hubris-of-the-fords/

Screenshot 2014-09-13 12.53.23.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-13 12.53.23.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-09-13 12.53.23.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 735
From the Torontoist:

"The message Rob is sending through his actions is very simple: he does not believe that he has to compete in his home ward—he doesn’t even have to show up. He is saying that he owns those votes, and he doesn’t need to knock on anyone’s door to earn them."
http://torontoist.com/2014/09/the-neverending-hubris-of-the-fords/

Wasn't that basically the same tactic they had with Mikey?

I don't think they thought very far ahead on this, I agree with MM. How else are they going to keep the sympathy vote? There's no way they can make the results take 5 weeks.

Pedro Marques
‏@MetroManTO
@mikedub27 When it comes back benign, they won't announce it. They'll ask for privacy and keep the charade going til at least Election Day.

Let Rob deal with his medical concerns privately, and in his own way?

Last edited:
...He put his name on the ballot for Ward 2 for fuck's sake, in spite of being on his deathbed.

As my neighbours ten year old said, "I don't get it. If I'm too sick to go to school, then I'm too sick to go out and play. If you're too sick, you're too sick!"

Even a ten year old thinks this stinks to high heaven.

The Etobicoke camping office, meanwhile, is permanently closed until Monday.

Screenshot 2014-09-13 12.55.12.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-13 12.55.12.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-09-13 12.55.12.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 931
As my neighbours ten year old said, "I don't get it. If I'm too sick to go to school, then I'm too sick to go out and play. If you're too sick, you're too sick!"

That kid sounds like an autistic trouble maker. Make sure he's not let out of the house or anything.

pud99 said:
The Etobicoke camping office, meanwhile, is permanently closed until Monday.

The only camping office that matters is the big camping office upstairs anyway. The only real camping manager is the big camping manager upstairs. Look man, it's all upstairs alright, just stay away from the basement. There's nothing in there, certainly nothing like illegal drugs or anything of the sort.

Pedro Marques
‏@MetroManTO

Or, if worse comes to worse, throw in a little Parkinsons or ALS...

It frustrates me because I was just a serf. They treated us like ten-year olds.

Reading about Rob and Doug these last four years has been a real eye opener for me.

Last edited:
The other thing I heard a while back from a colleague that now hires the Ford's former nanny is that a whole lot of dodgy activities was occurring in the family basement, people coming and going, so I guess Doug and co were also selling from home. No wonder they did not sue anyone for Libel. I'm not close to anyone in this while thing and I've heard from two people confirm this already without even trying.

Nanny? What era are we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back