8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone doesnt think Diane Ford is an asshole is an asshole. Imo

"Cunning Stunt" is something I heard the other day, it seems apropos for Diane more than asshole.

Thank you TOp 10 Asshole list voters!

I even know of Brad Lamb here, as he has already pissed off the Latteists with a "cowboy sculpture" in one of his new buildings here.

I think FoFam collectively gets the retired number one spot. That says a lot considering TO's long history.

I'm humbled that our humble son Ezra might be in contention. Did you know he went to Uni (and was on the debate team) with Nenshi?

Random comments;
Do you guys really get to claim Harper? Doesn't he live here?
Has there ever been any other "chatter" on Donald S. being the "DC" that MetroMan hinted at during the initial Crack Tape narrative (..."and other TO celebs"...)
Is "Z" high profile enough to make the list? Are there sleazier club operators there?
Rat Lisi may be naturally an asshole, but nowhere near being a Top Asshole.

Theo Caldwell is still being pretty assholish - he was on 1010 doing his best to promote Doug Ford on Sunday. I thought that he'd disappear once Sun booted him...but no

What about Jakobek? He'd be on my list of top ten. I'm actually surprised he hasn't tried to resurface politically, like Nunziata and Stockwell.

https://twitter.com/Sean_YYZ/status/514494151212425216

ByPZs5aIEAAOytM.jpg

Attachments

• ByPZs5aIEAAOytM.jpg
    ByPZs5aIEAAOytM.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 814
My Ward is "Ford Nation," but Thompson was actually a vocal critic of the outgoing mayor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back