News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe we will end up having a byelection sooner or later thanks to the Fords and their stupid political stunts. When that happens, here's what I think could happen:
1) Mikey will be forced to run for Ward 2 again. If he's elected trustee this election, he will resign. If not, even better: he will be readily available
2) Doug Ford runs for Ward 2 assuming he's not elected mayor. His heart may not be in politics, but this family will do anything to have at least one Ford in public office. I mean, lets not forget he's running for mayor, after originally planning to go back to Chicago.

Whatever happens, Oct 27 will not be the last we see of the Fords. Expect a huge sympathy vote for whichever Ford decides to run in Ward 2.

Nah..it will be Krista who makes the run.....

Nah..it will be Krista who makes the run.....
Or maybe Rob's jacket will bring excitement to Ford Nation, much like the old SNL sketch about Elvis' coat.
78delviscoat2.jpg

http://vimeo.com/30869244

Attachments

• 78delviscoat2.jpg
    78delviscoat2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 746
Last edited:
The doctors could suggest and advise re palliative, but if the patient is physically able to withstand and pushes for aggressive treatment the doctors probably wouldn't deny it to them. (Especially high profile individuals)

Considering his demonstration of willpower re: the weight challenge, rehab - I am not sure if he can handle that.

AoD

Interesting how everyone only gravitate to the Fords after they have f*cked up in a way they should never have. Misery loves company.

AoD

In my opinion, some people are lazy and will only act when they perceive there is a need; reactive acts and procrastination go hand in hand.

Stay tuned for Ford's next exciting media exclusives: "Rob Ford eats a burger" and "Rob Ford ties shoelaces"

He's as big as a house, he's surely at a point that he's unable to bend over and tie his shoes. Wearing black helps hide size, but RoFo still looks as big as Brando in his final years. Surgery at that weight is riskier too. I've seen family and friends go through chemo, radiation & surgery for cancer but I only really recall one of my friends gaining weight - maybe it was roughly 20 pounds on her 130 pound frame, and she went down to around 100 pounds before being well enough to get back to her healthy weight. She ended up having one side of her lymph node chain removed, she did well but the cancer moved and she died less than two years later of lung cancer, only 36 years old.

Oh fuck me, looks like I spoke too soon!

Rob Ford actually called a presser to cover him voting. What a shameless famewhore.

Stay tuned for Ford's next exciting media exclusives: "Rob Ford eats a burger" and "Rob Ford ties shoelaces"

"Rob Ford creams himself eating Dairy Queen"

Not in the pic with A Smith (before he was killed over the vid).

EDIT: tried to reply to comment about his suit being his crack smoking uni. Sorry, eh.

Last edited:
I don't think he is a no-hoper, but he is stage 4 for sure, which is considered terminal with little chance of survival. Even if the tumours have responded he's in for surgery, more chemo and a very poor prognosis for 5 year survival. It's that simple.

Why do you think he's Stage 4, patty? I'm curious to know. The NCI describes Stage 4 as a cancer that has spread to "distant tissues and organs." In terms of spread, we only know about the nodule in Rob's butt. I asked a doctor friend (a retired ER guy, *not* an oncologist) what "distant" meant in this context. He felt that the description of Rob's condition didn't meet the Stage 4 criteria, at least based on what I told him. The rest of your comment makes perfect sense to me. What am I missing re the staging? TIA.

I didn't know that. I do know that Gene Autry is the only individual to have all five stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce gives an ok or not to an application, and then it's up to the person to pay $30,000 (2012 price), special stars and such can mean different costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back