News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me - in the back. Doing things that don't involve signs, shirtlessness, Twitter, UT forum, or politics.

kayaking.jpg

Sweetlou is a Lou Reed thing.

Attachments

• kayaking.jpg
    kayaking.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 795
Natalie Johnson ‏@NatalieCTV 4s4 seconds ago
MIssisauga Mayor Hazel McCallion endorsing John Tory for Mayor of Toronto #TOpoli

Also, the Kiss 92.5 interview was forgettable. They asked soft questions.

Me - in the back. Doing things that don't involve signs, shirtlessness, Twitter, UT forum, or politics.

Sweetlou is a Lou Reed thing.

Great pic Sweetlou. If I can figure out how to post a pic without asking my kids for help, I will. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pic sweetlou. Oddly enough Busload of Faith was playing when I saw your post. Seems like a good song for douggie to play in his camping rv.

I like this names-to-faces thing. This is me. Cooper is just my name, no clever references. (Sorry!)
coop 1 copy.jpg

Attachments

• coop 1 copy.jpg
    coop 1 copy.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 664

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 10.43.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 10.43.46 AM.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 795
Casita, your digital prowess has been inspiring, yet not overshadowed by your sharing of your life experiences. Your love for your wife has exploded through these pages and I, personally, find that oh so sexy. (Down boy :p).

That was a lovely thing to say, TOBorn.

"My wife and I always compromise; I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me."

On the lighter side of mayoral elections:

Ontario mayoral candidate praises Hitler's leadership in online comments
"KINGSTON, Ont. ─ An Ontario mayoral candidate is defending comments he made on Facebook in which he praised Adolf Hitler's leadership skills and suggested deporting 'on their inner tubes' people who don't adopt Canadian values."
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/2...praises-hitlers-leadership-in-online-comments

Here's a thought: if you have to keep qualifying your positive statements about Hitler so people 'don't get the wrong idea', maybe you should look harder for an example of a great leader.

Tory Saturday....Ford possibly Friday or Monday in answer to a question predebate Ford also mentioned he has self financed the campaign to the tune of hundreds of thousands...

I heard that Ford is having a $200 per head fundraiser on Saturday evening. That would provide him with an additional excuse to not release his list before Sunday, so as to minimize the duration of media coverage if in fact the list will fit onto a medium size post-it note.

ETA "additional" (as he also has tried to position himself to Sunday at the earliest by hiding behind 'only if Tory does first').

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back