News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Star reports "Ford said he is also currently suffering from pneumonia." People suffering from pneumonia - and with weakened immune systems - do not normally wander around meeting people [in City hall in this case]; exposing them to possible infection and certainly exposing themselves to more. Is he a liar, a superman or an idiot. Pick two of three.

Did Mayor Troy take Mayor Frod's fish tank, I wonder...

home.jpg

F
or 4 years Rob Ford hounded everywhere. Yet Jian Ghomeshi gets hands-off treatment. One chubby, the other charming? Lib-left double std?.

LOL! SAL is such a bullshit artist. Ghomeshi has been on the front page of the Star for 3 days running, as well as the other daily papers, and is getting constant tv coverage, very little of it flattering. As for the "lib-left double std.", she should check out some of the online forums I've been following. Progressives are angry at Ghomeshi, and with good cause. Contrast that with the lumpen types that make up Ford Nayshun, all of whom likely consider themselves Law 'N' Order sticklers, who almost certainly pounded their fists and roared approval every time Slob made one of his Zero Tolerance brayings in regards to crime...but it was a different story when Slob and brother Thug were the ones breaking laws, no? I'm sorry, which faction has the double standard here?

One of the suggestions doctors say when you are undergoing chemotherapy is to avoid crowds. With chemotherapy, you are more prone to infections.

Unlike regular city employees, Robbie seems to be able to come and from work whenever he pleases. It never has been entirely clear to me what does when he is there. Apparently, he doesn't use his office computer. The bosses I had were always firing off memos.

Until I started reading this thread, I thought politicians had to punch their timecards in the clock like the rest of us lunch buckets.

Who takes their attendance?

How naïve I was.

Last edited:
One of the suggestions doctors say when you are undergoing chemotherapy is to avoid crowds. With chemotherapy, you are more prone to infections.

It is good to see continuity, an idiot and one of his enablers.

From NOW:

"I'm not feeling too good. I got some news that I really didn't want to get two days ago," Ford said, sounding tired. He confirmed that two rounds of chemotherapy have failed to shrink the grapefruit-sized tumour in his abdomen, and doctors have told him he will have to undergo three to five more rounds so the tumour can be reduced to a point where it can be surgically removed."

"According to Ford, his third round of chemotherapy had to be delayed after doctors diagnosed him with pneumonia, which he continues to suffer from. The chemotherapy will resume on Monday, and the mayor is expected to be in hospital for several days at least. His previous treatments have left him feeling fatigued and "sore throughout my body," he said, and he acknowledged he was in for a "rough ride."

http://nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=200297

sign.jpg

This is a really bad picture due to the darkness, but while taking the kids out to get candy, I saw two remaining election signs.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 708
JIan and Rob not so different under the hubris hood.

Well, in the sense that he said he had 'proved' to management that it was all consensual and that he claimed he was being targeted. Which I guess makes him similar to Ford after all.

I guess hubris is hubris, whether your are an uneducated and right wing narcissist like Rob Ford, or a very educated and left wing narcissist like Ghomeshi.

I am a big Q fan, but I can name three others off the top of my head that would be as good an interviewer without all the baggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back