News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 150 pounds heavier, it couldn't have been a pleasant experience.

Guess he's always been a "BTO": big time operator. (thank you Keith Hampshire) :)

Last edited:
" If Tory will not let Ford into his playdate group, then would Rob still have the strength to piss on everyone else's cheerios?"

This here is the first news story off the press on day one when council reconvenes.

In his "own" way, Worms suggestion of deputy mayor says yes. But most of the other speculation seems to say no. I think that's what's letting the air out of the tires.

About 2 months ago just before cancer and Friday switcheroo, we were expecting the most epic Rob Ford citywide bender just about now. Remember that?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 4.07.42 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 4.07.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 4.07.42 PM.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 806
" If Tory will not let Ford into his playdate group, then would Rob still have the strength to piss on everyone else's cheerios?"

This here is the first news story off the press on day one when council reconvenes.

In his "own" way, Worms suggestion of deputy mayor says yes. But most of the other speculation seems to say no. I think that's what's letting the air out of the tires.

About 2 months ago just before cancer and Friday switcheroo, we were expecting the most epic Rob Ford citywide bender just about now. Remember that?

I've said it before in another thread, so apologies for repeating it here. If Tory is serious about building bridges and mending fences, I hope he doesn't waste too much time and energy trying to bring Rob and Doug in. Go to the people that King Rob claimed under his fiefdom instead. Not all of them are stupid, not all of them are true believer zealots. Show them results, start earning trusts again. But forget about bringing in Rob and Doug into the tent.

There's getting along and working with people of different and even opposing political stripes, and then there's making an (metaphorical of course) arsonist the city's fire chief. Giving Rob and or Doug any serious access to power in City Hall IMO would be similar to the latter.

Bender may still happen yet. Let's hope it doesn't take any innocent bystanders down if it does.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 18m18 minutes ago
Doug Ford says John Tory in for a "rude awakening real quick" in his role as new mayor

FFS, shouldn't Doug be taking somebody's label order? Why is he speaking and why are people reporting it? How do we make him STFU? He does understand that he lost right?

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 18m18 minutes ago
Doug Ford says John Tory in for a "rude awakening real quick" in his role as new mayor

FFS, shouldn't Doug be taking somebody's label order?

Well Doug was co-councilor and co-merryl after all.

YPQ said:
Why is he speaking and why are people reporting it? How do we make him STFU? He does understand that he lost right?

Rob did win back ward 2, and Mikey won a school trustee seat. A Ford win means -all- Fords win as well. You know, all for one and one for all kinda thing.

I've said it before in another thread, so apologies for repeating it here. If Tory is serious about building bridges and mending fences, I hope he doesn't waste too much time and energy trying to bring Rob and Doug in. Go to the people that King Rob claimed under his fiefdom instead. Not all of them are stupid, not all of them are true believer zealots. Show them results, start earning trusts again. But forget about bringing in Rob and Doug into the tent.

There's getting along and working with people of different and even opposing political stripes, and then there's making an (metaphorical of course) arsonist the city's fire chief. Giving Rob and or Doug any serious access to power in City Hall IMO would be similar to the latter.

Bender may still happen yet. Let's hope it doesn't take any innocent bystanders down if it does.

Part of Tory's platform was to get rid of the circus that has been at City Hall so to bring either of these two clowns in would be contradictory. There is no point in including Doug in anything.

I have to say, I had a great weekend and much of it had to do with the lack of Ford news of any kind. More, please.

There is no point in including Doug in anything.

Bulk batteries, I heard Doug is -the- man to see if the city wants to save billions on bulk batteries purchases.

EagleEye said:
I have to say, I had a great weekend and much of it had to do with the lack of Ford news of any kind. More, please.

Yes. Though there is still that COI case. And I would not mind reading a page 3 headline of "Rob Ford found guilty in COI case, also facing municipal election illegal campaigning charges."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back