News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Interesting indeed!

Only a current owner of a unit at Broadview Lofts can purchase it. I guess it's not attached to a unit. I'm surprised this is a private terrace and not a common element then.

I remember seeing a condo building for sale in downtown Oshawa a few years ago (it was a retro fit of an existing building).. there were many roof top terraces for sale there.. that was the first time I'd seen that.

interesting ... i would have thought one would have to go thru a unit to access the rooftop terrace, but i guess not in this case.

price-wise, i don't think it's worth more than $27.5 - 30K based on the size, location, etc.

I am not a fan of those private rooftop terraces, I rather see one large nicely designed terrace for the entire building to use.

I have seen them more in the U.S. and most of them are not very well done.
Picture a roof top with a bunch of fenced of compartments, it reminds me of dog kennels. This one is actually pretty nice.

I rather have a terrace or balcony attached directly to my unit though.
If the condo allows for a hot tub, I think it would be a good buy to have that option (it's $139/s.f.).

I seen this place is a such a very beautiful place,Everest corrugated sheets are made from the finest quality of cement and fibre through a specially developed fibre orientation process. They undergo rigorous quality control - standards which are much higher than ISI giving you a product of lasting value.

Streetcar has private, green rooftop terraces for sale on top of their recent corktown projects. The sizes start at 370 sq feet and go for approx. 25k

They come equipped with a gas bib for bbq and it does say that they have hot tub potential. Anyone know what the logistics of that would be? upgraded to 220v? maybe private water line or something?

anyway, I have one but it's not complete. I like the idea of it.

Back