News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Seeing this thread, I couldn't help but be reminded of that Fox News report awhile back of gangs of lesbians armed with pink pistols wandering around raping young girls and beating up straight men at random in the US. What is happening here doesn't seem to be as bad.

Seeing this thread, I couldn't help but be reminded of that Fox News report awhile back of gangs of lesbians armed with pink pistols wandering around raping young girls and beating up straight men at random in the US. What is happening here doesn't seem to be as bad.

wtf ..... seriously ?!?

I've never heard of that. Do you have a link for it?

Last edited:
[video=youtube;EXxZdZxp_Lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXxZdZxp_Lg[/video]

lol

The sad part about the report is that they never got to the part of the space alien influence on the gangs of violent city-inhabiting prepubescent lesbians from the lower socioeconomic strata.

Where is the solid news reporting when you most need it?

Police very very rarely prevent crimes from happening. They are there to serve the wealthy and protect property. That's their job. We're there to pay their salaries. They are very good at pursuing evil doers after-the-fact however, but as we all know there's never one there when you need one. The only instance I can recall where the police prevented a crime happened many years ago in Montreal when the holdup squad spotted a gang of bank robbers in their car, surrounded them and shot them to pieces.

Best thing is avoid places where the low-life scum live and play, and don't go out at night without at least one large dog or two CFL players.

Most everything about that statement is offensive and wrong. How are police supposed to know when a law is going to be broken or a crime about to take place? Low-life scum? Come on. If you think that it's not safe to go out at night then you better buy an extra lock for each of your doors and stay behind them after the sun goes down while we go out and enhance our lives by enjoying all that there is to do in the city at at night.

Most everything about that statement is offensive and wrong. How are police supposed to know when a law is going to be broken or a crime about to take place? Low-life scum? Come on. If you think that it's not safe to go out at night then you better buy an extra lock for each of your doors and stay behind them after the sun goes down while we go out and enhance our lives by enjoying all that there is to do in the city at at night.

Sorry, forgot to put a smiley-face at the end of my last sentence (re: CFL players). However, police may deter crime, but when was the last time they stopped one in progress a la Superman?

Sorry, forgot to put a smiley-face at the end of my last sentence (re: CFL players). However, police may deter crime, but when was the last time they stopped one in progress a la Superman?

I would think there was a lot more than just the CFL reference that needed a smiley. As for your response to dt_toronto-geek, really do we think that real life law inforcement is just like Superman?

Perhaps you should stay in doors...for our safety if not your own ;)

Police very very rarely prevent crimes from happening. They are there to serve the wealthy and protect property. That's their job. We're there to pay their salaries. They are very good at pursuing evil doers after-the-fact however, but as we all know there's never one there when you need one. The only instance I can recall where the police prevented a crime happened many years ago in Montreal when the holdup squad spotted a gang of bank robbers in their car, surrounded them and shot them to pieces.

Best thing is avoid places where the low-life scum live and play, and don't go out at night without at least one large dog or two CFL players.

I can't believe I'm even giving this comment fair consideration, but here goes:

Being a professional and having lived in some of the scummier parts of Downtown East, I think the best way to deter crime is to...move directly into these semi-scummy areas. Half of the people in South Cabbagetown, Moss Park, etc. are professionals - doctors, architects, bankers, accountants. These nabes aren't dangerous, but some bed-wetting weenies (such as our noob poster above) get a kick out of describing them as irredeemable wastelands. I say, these areas aren't to be avoided, but instead invaded! So get in there and gentrify!

some bed-wetting weenies (such as our noob poster above)

Attacking the poster, and not the content of his post, is the acceptible means of debate in these fora....as long as you're a member of the core clique.

I wonder how long it will take them to delete this post.

Attacking the poster, and not the content of his post, is the acceptible means of debate in these fora....as long as you're a member of the core clique.

I wonder how long it will take them to delete this post.

Huh?
Doug, if this site had a search function that worked properly I could quote a few frothy unprovoked ad-hominems you've hurled my way.

Huh?
Doug, if this site had a search function that worked properly I could quote a few frothy unprovoked ad-hominems you've hurled my way.

....and I can quote some of your gems hurled at myself and others.....but we've both been banned for that....so no point made there.

Perhaps it's time for "You dial it back a bit. "

I realize this is a private club, and the moderators can do whatever they want...but I thinks it's appropriate to point out their hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Back