I have the same concern and started worrying if the builder is in good financial standing to complete this project.

Same here....i did do a drive by and they are definitely working on it down in the huge hole they have dug...but still very worrysome as there is barely any info out there on it. I went to talk to the sales office and they said even though the notice says August 2015 revised date...he expects early 2016....

I don't know what Aspen Ridge's construction schedule is for this building, but buildings never even start unless they have all the financing in place that is required to complete. Right now they are working away on their Studio project Downtown—a much, much larger project—so there's nothing to worry about in terms of their ability to handle something the size of Scenic 3.

There was a problem with the developer increasing the number of units in phase 3. The building would be the same height but with more density. The city got involved and I presume that they resolved the issue somehow as construction has restarted.

There was a problem with the developer increasing the number of units in phase 3. The building would be the same height but with more density. The city got involved and I presume that they resolved the issue somehow as construction has restarted.

Has anyone driven by the site (on top of hill) and actually seen if any work is being done? I went by about two months ago and all i saw was a big hole. Not sure what has been done since if anything....

Seriously no one has any info on these Condos??

Has anyone driven by the site (on top of hill) and actually seen if any work is being done? I went by about two months ago and all i saw was a big hole. Not sure what has been done since if anything....

There is a crane up and I have seen it moving so, yes something is happening. I presume they are working on the lover garage levels. Should be at ground level soon.

There is a crane up and I have seen it moving so, yes something is happening. I presume they are working on the lover garage levels. Should be at ground level soon.

Great thanks for the response!! Im hoping they can get to ground level soon!

Great thanks for the response!! Im hoping they can get to ground level soon!

Heres the most recent pic i got...i see they are almost at ground level...

Attachments

• IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 573
Do you think they can still able to meet their original occupancy date?

Well the original is long gone....its already been delayed twice i believe??

The latest one i have for mine is August 2015...which to me is IMPOSSIBLE. So im not expecting anything before 2016....

Not sure if anyone else has any opinions on that or has heard anything else?

Back