40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Love the photography but not some of the views. I once stayed at a Days Inn in Chicago and my room faced an inner courtyard which was simply the roof of the 1st floor with all it's noisy ugly mechanical units. I can't imagine paying for that view permanently. Plus 145 units on 3 floors--I underestimated the size of this building!

Great photo-tour, thanks.

However, who is kidding whom? 90 percent sold to whom? I suspect that these suites have all been nabbed by Bay street corporations for business, guest-suites and not by the general public.

The banker that's taking his secretary for a quickie lunch will impress her with the lobby. Once upstairs the curtains will be firmly drawn.

I never noticed 35 Esplanade's massive arch was a feature acknowledging the building's position as Scott Street's southern view terminus. Not bad.

I can understand some of the disdain regarding the views, but damn, what urbanity. I love those low angles looking through the streetwalls, reminds me of when I stayed at the Congress Hotel in Chicago.

Back