Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What things have been revealed in the past year? Facts I mean, not new theories and YouTube videos.

And no I didn't get the vaccine, never do. But not because of any video you might post.

Yo dawg we've been through this ok.... I'm not here to offer absolute Grissie proof.. DUDE.. I know you're using one same defense to prevent having to look outside the box.. in other words be open minded. So i address nothing huh? I'm addressing that right now with a defense saying that I do address things, it's all of you guys who have dodged so many points I've made and failed to address them.

The point is that you offer no proof Katmix. None whatsoever.

This has been illustrated time and time again on this thread. Failing that, you've attempted to hide in a cloak of "open-mindedness" which is a stance that you yourself are clearly incapable of assuming.

You've addressed nothing - other than your baseless and unsupported rants about a conspiracy. You continue to assume that your thoughts, poorly formed questions and paranoid feelings are somehow to be construed as "proof." Hate to break it to you (yet again), but it just ain't so. You require evidence to support your claims, otherwise they are nothing more than baseless claims and vague opinions.

I just read through your whole post and you did nothing but use the one defense in many different words. It's weak, you're brainwashed and unable to get passed barriers that are preventing you from learning new information. It's so obvious the way you argue the same point over and over.

If you read the post, then you have clearly failed to understand it. I am not defending a position, I am asking you to defend yours. That you still can't comprehend this rather simple fact is revealing of how just up against the wall you are. The accusations of brainwashing and the like are a puerile and asinine attempt at diverting attention that you can't mount a defence of your own position - a "position" which clearly relates to only your paranoia and the availability of video posts and bloggers who share a similar fearful and insecure point of view such as yours.

If you really want to catch attention, show verifiable evidence and the sources. You are so busy worrying about your assumptions concerning the minds of other people that you have neglected to understand that your failure to show something tangible isn't helping your request. What you demand is for others to believe what you say because it's what you want. That is not open-mindedness, it's merely your fantasy about that state. You don't see that.

EDIT: The majority of people here know that there's much more to this.. if not consciously then subconsciously because over the past year so many things have been reveled and much more of the people are rising against our corrupt government.

Do you have evidence regarding what you are assuming is the opinions of the majority of the people, or are you just making this up too? In the same vein, to what corruption are you referring to? Broad and vacant generalizations are a waste of time. Be specific, provide evidence, show the sources. What's the matter, are you afraid to even try?

Also you guys didn't comment about the video I posted about the vaccines.. why not? did you guys get the flu shot? I hope not..

I have been getting the flu every year for over twenty years. No bad effects whatsoever.

Now getting back to 9/11 Kamiux, how about finally providing some actual verifiable proof to support the your conspiracy claims? I'm still challenging you to do this. If you can't, why don't just show even a little bravery and admit that you have no proof to back up your claims.

I get your point i've even said over and over again that I get your point - You don't think i have evidence to support my claim - Fine.. I don't care I'm not here to provide the evidence you're looking for.

Why do you keep bringing things up we've already discussed? You're the one that leads this conversation in circles.

Same thing here remember I'm trying to get people to consider it because it's more then highly possible and to do more research for themselves. < Instead of addressing that, you just say the same thing over and over.

You address the same thing over and over and won't address anything else and we both know why. You have a one track mind and a very basic/easily conditioned mined as well, you're too far gone.

Here's the problem Grissie, all you've done is attack that I haven't shown you enough evidence to convince you that 9/11 is an inside job therefor you reject it completely. Not giving the idea a chance even though I've said that that's all I'm trying to do many times. Now you're become more aggressive in doing the same thing. A conspiracy cannot be proven to someone who has been successfully brainwashed and conditioned and has tunnel vision on this.

You've gone further to try and create the illusion that everything I've shown is complete nonsense, and you do that exact thing by saying "Hardly an illusion. You have offered nothing substantive whatsoever." And the pattern of failure continues etc.. Also you've attacked my spelling, called me lazy(which i am right now but my point remains valid), fearfulness, paranoia etc..

Every time you've quotes something i've said you make the same point but worded differently that I've happened to counteract at least 32 times. You're agenda is to make me look stupid. It has nothing to do with 9/11 anymore.

I have been getting the flu every year for over twenty years. No bad effects whatsoever.

Assuming you meant to say the flu shot.. Keep believing the establishment tells us and keep getting those shots and believing that our current controllers have good intentions and that there is nothing bad is those shots(like mercury).

Another thing that's so funny is that if was just some crazy what they/you call Conspiracy theorists and I'm just out to spread hateful lies about our innocent Government(obviously from your prospective) then why would you waste all your time on me? posting the same things over and over? I know you're just trying to get at me but I also know how simple your current mind state works right now.

Important Points:

I'm trying to get people to look outside the box and consider what i have to say and have shown.
I'm not offering what i say as absolute proof.(even though you post as if I am to attempt to make me look bad)
You won't offer proof for the side you're defending.
You keep making the same stupid argument over and over.
You don't address important things that I ask.
You've made up your own rule that because I made a claim I must show absolute evidence.

You're mind is just too narrow to get past simple deception. That's why I said before that only time will tell.. I'd bet any money or any thing on it too. Don't you think it's a little weird that just because i don't show what you call "evidence" That suddenly I'm a crazy delirious person who's making up fairy tails built on nothing?

you're posts are weak because you keep doing the same thing over and over.

What things have been revealed in the past year? Facts I mean, not new theories and YouTube videos.

Many things actually for example there's ClimateGate which I'm guessing you haven't taken a close look into.. since that's something that does legitimately prove that Global Warming along with Al Gore is a huge fraud. Be honest Lucy, do you currently believe that Al Gore is sincere and truthful? And do you currently believe that Obama is as well and that he has good intentions and that's it's a complete lie that he's carrying on the same agenda that bush was?

And no I didn't get the vaccine, never do. But not because of any video you might post.

Good.. !

I'm not avoiding your question. This thread is about 9/11, not about global warming. If you want to discuss global warming, start another thread.

I get your point i've even said over and over again that I get your point - You don't think i have evidence to support my claim - Fine.. I don't care I'm not here to provide the evidence you're looking for.

You're not here to provide any evidence, that much is clear. What you want is for people to believe what you say without question. It's not going to happen Kamuix. To show that such a conspiracy exists as you assert, the burden of proof is on you.

Why do you keep bringing things up we've already discussed?

Because you continue to fail at backing up your claims with evidence. The conversation isn't going in circles, it's coming to the dead end imposed by your continued incapacity to provide any verifiable corroborating facts.

Same thing here remember I'm trying to get people to consider it because it's more then highly possible and to do more research for themselves

Why should people be doing your work? Are you lazy as well as being bereft of any valid information? If you want to prove your 9/11 assertions, back them up with verifiable facts, data, timelines, participants and motives.

You address the same thing over and over and won't address anything else and we both know why. You have a one track mind and a very basic/easily conditioned mined as well, you're too far gone.

I address the issue repeatedly because you are incapable of providing supporting evidence. Why don't you simply admit that you have no evidence whatsoever to support your claims? Why don't you finally state here that you don't even have a rudimentary description of your conspiracy claim? Why don't you simply come clean and state that all of this paranoid conspiracy talk is simply a product of your own state of mind, and that you could never prove it from the start?

You have made claims that something conspiratorial took place, and I have asked you to provide substantiation. You have failed to do so over and over again. This illustrates quite clearly that the issue exists only within your head.

Here's the problem Grissie, all you've done is attack that I haven't shown you enough evidence to convince you that 9/11 is an inside job therefor you reject it completely.

No Katmix, I have asked you to support your assertions with evidence. That's not an attack. Your confusion stems from the fact that you feel profoundly threatened by the requirement of supporting you claims. It scares you that you have no evidence - hence the reason why you constantly try to divert attention with other pseudo-issues. That is why you characterize requests for proof as as "attack." It threatens your own mental illusions regarding the validity of your claims.

Not giving the idea a chance even though I've said that that's all I'm trying to do many times. Now you're become more aggressive in doing the same thing.

If I tell you that you should keep an open mind about an idea that a fairy visits the bedrooms of little children to exchange teeth for money, are you going to buy it just because I told you about it - and then insisted that you to keep an open mind? Are you that gullible? Imagining things is fun, but you need to offer proof Katmix, verifiable evidence. Imaginings, fantasies and baseless musings do not prove a conspiracy. You continue to fail at understanding this.

You've gone further to try and create the illusion that everything I've shown is complete nonsense...

You are the one dealing in illusions. You fail to offer evidence. You fail to see that your claims remain as illusions without verifiable proof.

Assuming you meant to say the flu shot.. Keep believing the establishment tells us and keep getting those shots and believing that our current controllers have good intentions and that there is nothing bad is those shots(like mercury).

Yes, I meant to say flu shot. Yes, I believe that those people producing those vaccinations have good intentions. Billions of flu shots and other inoculations have been administered around the world with no ill effects. Can you show otherwise? If you opt to, do so on another thread as this one is purportedly about 9/11.

Little lesson for Kamuix: everything in large enough quantities is toxic. Everything.

Another thing that's so funny is that if was just some crazy what they/you call Conspiracy theorists and I'm just out to spread hateful lies about our innocent Government(obviously from your prospective) then why would you waste all your time on me?

Yup, you try to spread ideas that lack any supporting evidence. If you want to have these fantasies on your own time, go right ahead. What goes on in your head is your own business. However, once you start making your fantasies public and try selling them as truth, then you should be prepared for when others start asking you to prove your case reasonably - something that you continue to fail to do here. That is my perspective (assuming that this is the word you intended). Regarding my time, I'll do with it what I please. Right now, that includes challenging you to either prove your conspiracy claims or to admit that it is merely an opinion of yours and that you have no proof to back your claims.

Important Points:

Yeah, you've brought these up before. They have all been answered and are not important or germane. What you have to do is provide the verifiable evidence necessary to support your conspiracy claims, or simply admit that you have none whatsoever and are merely voicing an unsupported opinion.

You're mind is just too narrow to get past simple deception.

You must prove the deception. You can't, so your claim is empty.

Don't you think it's a little weird that just because i don't show what you call "evidence" That suddenly I'm a crazy delirious person who's making up fairy tails built on nothing?

It's weird that you deny the relevance and importance of verifiable evidence in supporting conspiracy claims. The lack of adherence to providing reasonable support for such assertions puts you in the same category as witch-burners who always acted on belief and never provided proof to support their accusations or actions.

you're posts are weak because you keep doing the same thing over and over.

What exactly is "weak" about asking you to show evidence to support your conspiracy claims? You are exceedingly slow at picking up on the idea that if you want to change minds regarding your claims, you have to provide real evidence that is verifiable and supports your assertions. But first, you have to educate yourself on what that evidence is. Otherwise, I will continue to challenge you to either support your claims of a conspiracy with evidence, or suggest that you admit that you have no evidence and merely hold an unsupported personal opinion. Too bad if you don't like it.

Last edited:

Why do you keep bringing things up we've already discussed? You're the one that leads this conversation in circles.

Same thing here remember I'm trying to get people to consider it because it's more then highly possible and to do more research for themselves. < Instead of addressing that, you just say the same thing over and over.

Grissie it's so obvious to me that you're in denial and you're obviously too blind to see why but think just for a sec..

You use the 'you have no evidence' thing not only to say i therefor must be wrong, but to avoid having to discuss or address anything and everything that I bring up.. you're mind is so unbelievably narrow. You also won't go into any depth what-so-ever, you take things I say and do out of context and try to use them against me (for example the 'came calling' thing) And manipulate things i say, and constantly generalize

I also find it strange that you're stretching your posts out so far but all you've done is re-word the same thing over and over against pretty much.. Is that some sort of a manipulation? or are you trying to intimidate me with lengthy posts because I can clearly see now that's it's the same thing re-worded a thousand times.

I'm not avoiding your question. This thread is about 9/11, not about global warming. If you want to discuss global warming, start another thread.

Alright but you know I know that you wouldn't answer the question..

Last edited:

You have not produced any evidence. Period. That you admit that you refuse to provide evidence to back up your 9/11 claims makes you a charlatan. And as noted earlier, there is no circularity in the discussion. You've made claims you are incapable of supporting with verifiable (look the word up) evidence (look that word up, too).

You presume that no one has an open mind other than you. On what grounds do claim something as being "highly possible?" What is your evidence to support such a claim? Of course, you have no proof to produce for yourself. You expect others to do what you fail to do. That's intellectual laziness on your part.

Grissie it's so obvious to me that you're in denial and you're obviously too blind to see why but think just for a sec..

Katmix, it's obvious to me that you have significant problems in making cogent statements. Here's the deal - and read this slowly so you get it - you have produced no evidence to support your claims regarding a conspiracy. Maybe if you start to produce evidence that is verifiable and substantial, evidence that supports your claims, there would be something to see. Otherwise, there is nothing there to look at, so no one is blind. Get it?

You use the 'you have no evidence' thing not only to say i therefor must be wrong, but to avoid having to discuss or address anything and everything that I bring up.. you're mind is so unbelievably narrow. You also won't go into any depth what-so-ever, you take things I say and do out of context and try to use them against me...

Blah, blah, blah. You've made an assertion concerning a conspiracy regarding 9/11, but have done nothing to clarify what your claim actually is. Not only have you failed to provide any verifiable evidence to support your suggestion of a government conspiracy, you have failed to clarify any particular account of a conspiracy, including those involved, timelines, motives or any other necessary elements that are essential to to showing that such a conspiracy exists. You have failed to go beyond shallow and unsupported generalizations. In addition to all that, you have failed to provide a full and clear evidence-based refutation of the stated events leading up to 9/11. You refuse to admit that you have no evidence - basic evidence necessary to support a claim of a conspiracy - and you call other people narrow. That is pathetic.

I also find it strange that you're stretching your posts...

All that reading must be tough on you.

Once again, I challenge you to support your conspiracy claims, or finally admit that you have no such evidence whatsoever.

lol you wouldn't waste you're time on me if you didn't know somewhere in your head that you're in denial about or missing something. Again.. all signs in your posts point in that direction, It's funny to watch. I explained it so clearly and you pretend to have never read it and keep going in circles and using the same loop response to avoid having to discuss anything and everything I've talked about. And you're too proud and can't even discuss it. Do you have any depth?

Last edited:
You have explained nothing clearly! All you have said is "think outside the box", "don't trust the government", etc. That's not explaining anything.

lol you wouldn't waste you're time on me if you didn't know somewhere in your head that you're in denial about or missing something. Again.. all signs in your posts point in that direction, It's funny to watch. I explained it so clearly and you pretend to have never read it and keep going in circles and using the same loop response to avoid having to discuss anything and everything I've talked about. And you're too proud and can't even discuss it. Do you have any depth?

What's comical is how you characterize communicating with you as a waste of time Katmix. Either you don't think what you write is worth commenting on, or you are indicating that your narrow-mindedness prevents you from admitting what is ever so obvious: that you can't back up your claims with any evidence.

Let me put it to you differently (yet again), you have provided nothing to deny. You would need to post actual evidence in order for a denial to take place. But since you are incapable, or too afraid to post any evidence, or are simply too embarrassed to admit that you have found none (or don't even know how to look for it), there is no information to question. There is only your unsupported claim. I've been challenging you to support your claim with verifiable evidence throughout this thread. Clearly, you find that all so difficult to comprehend, and spend most of your time attempting weak and transparent dodges that inevitably fail.

I'm not here to discuss "anything and everything." This thread is about 9/11, and you have made claims regarding a government conspiracy. Your task - your responsibility - is to back up that claim with the supporting evidence and factual information to prove your assertion (and factual means verifiable). Without that proof, all that exists are the ramblings of a paranoid poster who sees nothing but devils under every bed and ghouls in every closet. You talk about depth? Take a look in the mirror to see someone who is so without character that he can't admit that all he holds is an opinion - an unsupported imagining based solely on his own emotional state and suspicious frame of mind. In essence, you read the world wrong and say that it deceives you. Time for you to open your very closed mind and admit what is obvious: all you hold is just your opinion.

So once again Kamuix, I challenge you: post some supporting, verifiable evidence to back up your conspiracy claims. In addition to that, outline the exact nature of the conspiracy you allude to. Describe it - players, motives, timelines, etc. Back that up with the appropriate evidence.

or:

Finally admit that all this is merely your personal opinion and that you have no evidence whatsoever to support your claim.

Last edited:

You use the 'you have no evidence' thing not only to say i therefor must be wrong, but to avoid having to discuss or address anything and everything that I bring up.. you're mind is so unbelievably narrow. You also won't go into any depth what-so-ever, you take things I say and do out of context and try to use them against me (for example the 'came calling' thing) And manipulate things i say, and constantly generalize

I also find it strange that you're stretching your posts out so far but all you've done is re-word the same thing over and over against pretty much.. Is that some sort of a manipulation? or are you trying to intimidate me with lengthy posts because I can clearly see now that's it's the same thing re-worded a thousand times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back