News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I like Harvey's because it is the rare national chain that gives you the choice of the toppings on a basic burger. That ability to customize has to account for some of the popularity.

We're talking about chains, not one-offs...

Burger Shoppe is a chain, albeit in its very early stages. They've already got two locations, three if you count Craft Burger, which was started by half of the duo that originally opened Burger Shoppe.

I said "a Dangerous Dan's" because I think DD's is the kind of place that every city has a version of.

What I really miss, is a good pizza place. Not these artsy fartsy pizza joints with artichokes and broccoli on their pizza. I mean the good ole greasy pizza chains with lots of meat and cheese on it.

I'd love to see King of Donair from the east coast come here.
http://www.kingofdonairs.com/

Gimme a Five Guys any day. It wouldn't surprise me to see them explode out of their current territory in the next few years.

What I really miss, is a good pizza place. Not these artsy fartsy pizza joints with artichokes and broccoli on their pizza. I mean the good ole greasy pizza chains with lots of meat and cheese on it.[/url]

For MCC/East Mississauga/West Etobicoke: Marconi's Pizza in the Cawthra and Burnhamthorpe plaza. Not greasy exactly, but perfect for classic pizza purists. I think it's been around since the 60s and is family run.

Now back to Shopsy's :)

For MCC/East Mississauga/West Etobicoke: Marconi's Pizza in the Cawthra and Burnhamthorpe plaza. Not greasy exactly, but perfect for classic pizza purists. I think it's been around since the 60s and is family run.

Now back to Shopsy's :)

I've heard it's good, but have yet to order from there. I think it's beyond time, considering I'm only like a 3 min drive from there.

Telepizza @College and Ossington is incredible. Apparently, it's a Spanish chain. You can get a cheapish glass of wine (yellowtail) or beer there as well. Thin crust, fresh flavour, unprentious. My favourite Toronto pizza in the westend.:)

Back