News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I'm curious to see what I'm told is the largest beach on the island, but that it is the nude beach. I'm not interested in seeing a bunch of old saggy bodies. Why is this beach reserved for such a small niche when all of Toronto could be enjoying it?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And better saggy bodies than dead birds and fish...

I'm not interested in seeing a bunch of old saggy bodies.

Then please keep your clothes on....we don't want to see you either.

Why is this beach reserved for such a small niche when all of Toronto could be enjoying it?

It's not reserved, everybody is welcome.

If you have a problem with nudity, you should have protested it a decade ago.

No need to be such a prude either.

Only half of the beach is designated clothing optional, every other beach in the city is clothing mandatory.

Only half of the beach is designated clothing optional, every other beach in the city is clothing mandatory.
Technically it's topless optional for women, since the whole Gwen Jacobs ruling years back, but an extremely small number of women partake.

I had an out of town visitor last year and we drove around to take in some of the sights. Bluffer's Park was one of them, since he had never heard we had cliffs and beaches. We get there, find a parking spot and decide to walk over to the restaurant and grab a bite. We passed two topless female sunbathers, so I guess it does happen at other beaches every so often.

Back