News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Mr. and Mrs. Victoria Jackman at the opening of Madama Butterfly on Saturday night.

Also: Libby Znaimer, John Rosen, Gerald Hannon.

Rosen and Znaimer were in the Jackman Lounge. Hannon was on an upper level of the City Room, chatting to ex-Body Politic homintern apparatchik Ed Jackson - I sometimes venture up there to spread happiness among the less fortunate steerage passengers.

Saw Mel Lastman twice in a week! first time, i saw him coming out of Swiss Chalet at Yonge St and Heath St around 6pm. he was looking all shifty-eyed, wearing a "Mike Harris-like" golf ensemble and carrying two chicken dinners in a big white plastic bag.

second time, a few days later moving skittishly down Yonge St, south of St. Clair, avoiding all eye contact with his fellow pedestrians.

he has very odd, paranoid energy (as if he expects someone to start yelling at him), and he's also a short little guy!

Um, well he is Jewish. Most--older-- Jewish men I encounter in my daily adventures all seem edgy/nervous about nothing. It's just their demeaner.

My sightings of ex-Mayor-of-Toronto-Mel have been quite controversial as he has been to every Ti-Cat homegame this summer.

Controversial? Yes! The man chants "Noooooobody" before every game!?

Who sells out their City (and Argos) better than Controversial Mayor Mel?
Noooo... ok, well I think you get the point ;)

I saw several "celebrities" last night during Nuit Blance:
-Matt Babel of Much Music in front of Nicholas in YorkVille
-Tika Symone of MTV and Sarah Taylor of Much Music speaking to K-OS at First Canada Place.
- Mayor David Miller at Bay and Queen.
- Nick and Joe Jonas at The Four Season's Yorkville.
Here is my video of Nick and Joe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7WymSUBGA

I'm pretty sure I saw David Fincher at 15 Division for a movie shoot last Thurs, but he had a boom mic.... (it was my roommate who recognized him)

IMG_6126.jpg

John Mays, Av Isaacs and Jared Sable at Takacs String Quartet concert at St. Lawrence Centre last night....

I was a Homesense virgin. I'm undone, and I regret having done what I did, but I can't undo what was done. I must live with the consequences, like the Foolish Virgin that I was.

Spotted unimaginative2 spotting Building Babel entering Homesense on Yonge last night.

Building Babel down, Loch Ness Monster and Ghost orchid to go.

Back