News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Is there any chance that Next/Previous buttons could be added to the daily news pages? That would make it easier to surf and catch up on missed days.

Oh yeah for sure. I definitely wasn't thinking about it like "They'd better add a forward/back button to the news page or I'll rage quit the site!" Just a suggestion box item.

When I clicked on the feature project on the front page it was supposed to go to the marquee on 16th project but Telus Sky comes up instead.

Hi Group,

I'm NEW to Skyrise Cities. Well I'm Not because I Have Been Siting on the Site for a While Since It Opened. For the Most Part I have Sitting on the Site Trying to Figure Out Just How it All Works Out. Finally Got the Feel of It. Not a Computer Expert - Sorry. With NO Bad Feelings I Have Spent the last Few Years on www.urbantoronto.ca
as Its a Site I Really Like a Lot. From Mtl B 4 I Move to Calgary (April/May 78)
My Interests are Realestate, Construction, Resources, Rail and Transit, Its Been an Interesting Trip. I Worked Construction, Misc. for 4 Yrs then by Chance Got into the
Courier Buisness as a Biker, then Driver With my Biking Rights as Such Included, Never Looked Back. Worked D T/Beltline and Misc Areas. Know Calgary Inside Out and Backwords. Love This City Very Much, Calgary has Been Good to Me.
Hope this Info Will B of Interest. Feel Free to Say Hi Anytime.

Thanks,
Operater,

Back