What is happening in the parking lot?

Dunno but the street between the bus terminal and mall entrance has been closed off to traffic for a month now so it's nice to freely cross it

Looks like it's just staging for the rebuild of Square One Drive from Duke of York. The street seems to have been narrowed, and the streetscaping is being improved.

P1080088.JPG

Attachments

• P1080088.JPG
    P1080088.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,575
Online map updated.
Looks like Downtown Porsche pop up location has run it's course, as Santa Claus is located there.
Uniqlo and common space on first and second floors of old Target store shown as open
Peleton shown in kiosk, located near elevators to exit 5
Holiday Market pop-up between Donato and Uniqlo
Yogen Fruz, La Senza, Tous now open or in new location

Was at the Uniqlo yesterday. It felt a bit cramped compared to most. Not so much in number of customers, but just in a lot of stuff jammed into a not-that-big store.

Totally agree with this, compared to the other franchise locations in the GTA it feels particularly tight. They're clearly trying to optimize that space, but it's insanely cramped.

New lease plan (Dec 11, 2018): http://www.oxfordproperties.com/LoImages/rfp/29810_RFP.pdf

-Indigo opens in February.
-Bath & Bodyworks (with White Barn) relocates in Spring 2019 near Simons.
-Popeyes opens at the LCBO plaza in April.
-Mountain Warehouse opened across from Urban Planet.
-Bell (upper level) expanded.

Entrance 4 (cinema entrance) will close from mid January to July 2019.

Last edited:
IIRC they are tearing down the movie theatre and relocating a few things? I may be wrong though.
I've been hoping that's the case, that theatre has sat vacant far too long. However I took a look at any development applications and building permits pulled for the mall and there is nothing major in the works right now unfortunately.

I heard rumours cheesecake is moving into square one, maybe in the old movie theatre? Since they already have a partnership with Oxford.... (yorkdale)

What's the point of the lane with the cross hatch? If they wanted Square One Drive to be single lane, why not just make it single lane?

Back