PM Sent, is there a place where I can get floorplates for other floors like 9th and 8th.
The floor plates you can find on fernbrook homes website. Click download plans and you’ll see the plans with floor plates. Click around on diff layouts to find the floors you’re looking for.

Also i don’t think it matters whether the lobby is 2 or 3 floors. That whole level counts as 1 (even though it’s double/triple height). The units for sale start from level 2. Looking at the floor plates I think your unit is actually one above where you drew the red arrow.

Also i don’t think it matters whether the lobby is 2 or 3 floors. That whole level counts as 1 (even though it’s double/triple height). The units for sale start from level 2. Looking at the floor plates I think your unit is actually one above where you drew the red arrow.
Thanks, hope so, was not the case in other building I had experience with.
Edit. Checked floor plates and looks like it is the case as those units with no balconies on floors 2-7

Last edited:
Just got email from admin saying occupancy is delayed again... to January 2022,, and I'm on floor 6!
This is way too slow :(
agreed, we are on the 9th floor and seriously disappointed.
I have friends who bought into a nearby building two years after we bought and they have occupancy confirmed for August

We are on the 9th floor and just received notice that Feb 23rd is the next anticipated occupancy date.

Wow, this building is soooo slow on construction.

Hi Everyone,

With Occupancy hopefully starting in Feb 2021, I am wondering if anyone will have a parking spot available for rent? Please let me know!

All the best.

Did anyone get a letter saying there might be another delay because of the pandemic but with no set dates? Is this allowed even after a final tentative occupancy date?

We got the same letter - very confusing. I thought that the "unavoidable delay" was supposed to be declared at the outset of the said delay. We got the final tentative occupancy day at February 3, 2022 just a few weeks ago and I have no clue what this letter means. Does anyone know off hand what is the "outside occupancy date" for these condos? (the latest that they need to be finished).

We got the same letter - very confusing. I thought that the "unavoidable delay" was supposed to be declared at the outset of the said delay. We got the final tentative occupancy day at February 3, 2022 just a few weeks ago and I have no clue what this letter means. Does anyone know off hand what is the "outside occupancy date" for these condos? (the latest that they need to be finished).
It’s frustrating and confusing. I understand the supply chain issues but the builder’s update blog doesn’t mention anything about delays and sounds like they are (and have been) moving along efficiently throughout the pandemic.

Yes it's really weird, I agree. Unless they are hitting some supply chain issues now....to finish suites.

Back