News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

My vote goes to me for wearing this Powder Blue Leisure Suit for my sisters wedding in 1976.

Powder Blue Leisure Suit by Mr T.O., on Flickr

Brewster-I came of age in the 70s also and I do recall how fashions changed with the times over the course of the 1970s and that the coming of Disco in the later 70s years changed
many things in terms of pop culture for starters...it still amazes me to this day how fast things like fashion changed back then...LI MIKE

Brewster-I came of age in the 70s also and I do recall how fashions changed with the times over the course of the 1970s and that the coming of Disco in the later 70s years changed
many things in terms of pop culture for starters...it still amazes me to this day how fast things like fashion changed back then...LI MIKE

It was a strange time Long Island Mike , not that I cared about fashion -see above picture. I went from Pink Floyd to punk , dicso , new wave , hair metal , grunge then my daughter came around and all I was aloud to listen to was Barney and Disney songs.

No can do. One is in B.C. , one is hiding and can't be found. It would be interesting , wish I still had the suit.

Back