News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

You are kidding...

The attempts to somehow justify what that kid did in that school by calling the cop a name just boggles the mind.

Now maybe it's an attempt at humour and I'm missing the joke but again, when people are calling cops names and being congratuated for it?
Again, I could be missing the humour here but I really wonder where people get the notion that this type of behaviour is acceptable when it's clearly not.

And yes, if that kid or any other student called any teacher or SHOWED that kind of disrespect to other adults on school grounds they should be disciplined. We're not teaching young people to show respect at all and especially to authority figures.

Eventually these kids, grow up, enter the workforce, the public domain, personal relationships and simply won't listen to the rules and try to impose their own code on those around them with serious attitude.

Last edited:
And of course we have to teach them a lesson... by arresting them.

I can agree with more respect being needed and that the kid was obviously resisting arrest and not totally innocent, but what the cop did was totally out of line. A blatant abuse of power on his part. He feels butthurt, so he takes the power that he has to protect people and uses it completely for his own personal gains.

The attempts to somehow justify what that kid did in that school by calling the cop a name just boggles the mind.

The attempts to somehow justify what that cop did is what boggles my mind.

What the kid said isn't funny to me, it's your defense of the cop's abuse of his power that is laughable.

Well, then....

Both parties are guilty. The kid for being an asshole and trying to verbally abuse a police officer and the officer for losing his cool. Though I would concede that the officer's actions are a tad bit more serious. Maybe giving them both a slap upside the head might help?

Back