8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Observer Walt

Member Bio
Reaction score
Many compliments and many thanks to Ed (now "admin"?), and anyone else involved in the migration to our new home. It seems to be working well as far as I can see.

I gotta agree, pretty amazing! Knowing all our problems with EZboard through the years I'm flabbergasted that things have converted so well... pictures and all!

Kudos!

Holy crap. The forum is already loaded with the old threads. I guess the databases weren't too hard to work with. Nice, very very nice.

Actually I'm doing double duty as Ed and admin. Still got a bit of learning to do but all in all the move wasn't all that bad. There's a billion more options than ezboard has so there may be some neat things introduced in the future.

This fab forum just got even fabber.

You fellas rock. Hard.

You guys moved the board pretty fast! Good job:)
Nice to see all the old threads are up and working, too!

Can we have our post counter reset to the UT values ?

i know. i hate seeing "junior member" under my name. makes me feel inadequate and i have the sudden urge to buy a hummer for some reason every time i look at it.

It's great to see 200 registrants within 48 hours of the forum being up-and-running at our new home.

It will be very interesting to see what number we level off at. (How many of the 1300+ previous memberships had gone dormant? We don't know yet...)

Back