News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

I'd suggest trying to fit more than 10 posts per page, but since each post has such a vertical formatting, it might not work. A pity, because under vbulletin's format, shorter posts "look" better, and I can see longer posts with multiple quotes - and longer threads themselves - becoming very sprawlly. This might discourage the type of meaty discussions that were a staple of ezboard.

I'd suggest trying to fit more than 10 posts per page

You can change this yourself in your Control Panel. Under "Edit Options", under "Thread Display Options", under "Number of Posts to Show Per Page".

There are lots more options and functionality here than at EZboard.

Different colours would be good, and I also like it better when the names are to the left in a box of each post, rather than across the top of each post in their own row. Better readability.

Is it a secret what the revenues are from the google ads? I'm really just curious. If there's any funds left over after paying for hosting, I think the admins deserve it for the effort they put in.

All red ink at this point. Hopefully that will change as the readership increases. Now that signing up is not an issue I expect membership numbers to greatly increase. Finding us through google doesn't hurt either.

All red ink at this point. Hopefully that will change as the readership increases. Now that signing up is not an issue I expect membership numbers to greatly increase. Finding us through google doesn't hurt either.

If you don't mind divulging numbers, let me know what the red ink is like right now Ed. I might be able to help out.

^ I suppose that's a good thing.

If you don't mind divulging numbers, let me know what the red ink is like right now Ed. I might be able to help out.

There's a very obvious way to help with this.

Back