8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

RedRocket191

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm wondering what everyone consideres the boundaries for the Summerhill neighbourhood. Just curious, and no reasonable answer will be ignored.

Oh, an "outing" on Urban Toronto!

Hahaha!

Tuscani and I are doing a project on the neighborhood for one of our university classes. The city of Toronto sells detailed maps by the sector, so I posted the question to figure out which sectors I need to order.

I would say it's bounded by Avenue Road, Don River (whatever branch is just east of Yonge), CPR tracks, and Jackes/Farnham. The core residential neighbourhood lies east of Yonge, north of Shaftsbury.

Ryerson's got a pretty good map library in the ground floor of the library. I don't know if you need to purchase copies of maps, but if you only need to consult maps and get copies you should go speak to the spatial librarian.

- 3rd year Ryerson Geographic Analysis student

Ryerson's got a pretty good map library in the ground floor of the library. I don't know if you need to purchase copies of maps, but if you only need to consult maps and get copies you should go speak to the spatial librarian.

- 3rd year Ryerson Geographic Analysis student

Funny you should say that... This project is for a Ryerson Urban Planning course, and the map librarian teaches Tuscani and I a GIS course.

I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions. My group has decided on the boundaries we'll be working from.

Back