does anyone know when the next sale or release of suites? i would like to purchase, thought there was going to be one this week or something...

I think there was another VIP event this Wednesday (yesterday), for higher units with 9' ceilings. prices didn't seem to go up though

I think there was another VIP event this Wednesday (yesterday), for higher units with 9' ceilings. prices didn't seem to go up though

I think they removed the $10K (1BR) and $20K (2BR) off incentives. Plus the crazy floor premiums would count as another price increase.

Joyce, are you looking to invest at Tango or are you an end user?

I think they removed the $10K (1BR) and $20K (2BR) off incentives. Plus the crazy floor premiums would count as another price increase.

I am going to definitely live in it.

Not just that... 10k prem for 9' ceiling + a 5k price increase... Not good for investment... As end user, may be still ok....

...there is no way i would cancel. Regardless if you are purchasing to live or invest, a condo priced like this is a good investment (IMHO). I'm not sure what you mean by "level of service", but that would be a silly reason to cancel (would you rather buy a higher priced condo because a developer gave you "better service"?). I hear that this project has been over-subscribed, so there will be plenty of people that would love to take your unit.

you awfully sound like a sales person from concord or real estate agent that promotes concord? am I correct?

what do you think of the earlier prices from their first sale? good for investment?

If you got lower floor unit from the initial sale, it's good for investment. If you get the high floor unit now, it could be difficult to break even.

If you got lower floor unit from the initial sale, it's good for investment. If you get the high floor unit now, it could be difficult to break even.

You actualy wont break even. The prices for these higher floors push you into a -ve cash flow scenario. You are now left with hoping that prices will be much higher in 2014 in order to flip. Big gamble.

You actualy wont break even. The prices for these higher floors push you into a -ve cash flow scenario. You are now left with hoping that prices will be much higher in 2014 in order to flip. Big gamble.

Hey Ric,

what do you think of the higher floors that were bought with the discounts, as an investment?

Hi Ric:

My cost for the suite 12 is 292600 including the parking. do you think it will generate +ve cash flow? and how much do you think i can rent it out for? mine is on floor 10

Hi Ric:

My cost for the suite 12 is 292600 including the parking. do you think it will generate +ve cash flow? and how much do you think i can rent it out for? mine is on floor 10

I think suite 12 is a great unit but paying close to 300K seems a bit expensive even with the VIP discount. I think unit 01 is a better investment option long term cuz it's a corner unit plus it has a pretty good floor plan too with bright light from windows and such. I think it's about the same price as suite 12.

I think suite 12 is a great unit but paying close to 300K seems a bit expensive even with the VIP discount. I think unit 01 is a better investment option long term cuz it's a corner unit plus it has a pretty good floor plan too with bright light from windows and such. I think it's about the same price as suite 12.

1500*5=7500 floor premium
25k for the parking spot

i know..... 292k is a bit too high.......

hey RIc - does +ve cash flow depend on the percentage of the down payment?

Back