I've done some research and based on rental rates in the area, together with proximity to the Leslie Subway station and the very competetive $psf on this project. I will give this project a thumbs up for investors looking for a potential +ve cash flow investment. My only beef is the 8ft ceilings up to floor 19 which is a major dud in my book as this could impact resale value later on.
Wow, I wonder if Concord will compensate me for this major endorsement. I should ask.....

i think the selling only 19 floors and below is BS. I've agents selling me multiple suites above the 19th floor

I've done some research and based on rental rates in the area, together with proximity to the Leslie Subway station and the very competetive $psf on this project. I will give this project a thumbs up for investors looking for a potential +ve cash flow investment. My only beef is the 8ft ceilings up to floor 19 which is a major dud in my book as this could impact resale value later on.
Wow, I wonder if Concord will compensate me for this major endorsement. I should ask.....

what are the rental rates in the area?
i know dt is around $2.25-2.50 PSF for your typical new condo.

How does the pricing work then? Unit 12 is $285k (5th floor). 1 day incentive is $10k off. Nuevo Finishes is another $15k off. Each floor above 5th is about $1400-1500.

19th floor price is 5th floor price + 1500 * 14 floors? Will there be $10k off also? I clearly remember the sale girl there said only 18th floor and lower are available.

i think the selling only 19 floors and below is BS. I've agents selling me multiple suites above the 19th floor

The sliding door sounds good on paper but it's not really practical (space on or around the tracks are wasted).

The sliding door is only good for ppl who cook a lot especially for Chinese family

Btw they delay their closing date to dec 2013. Six months late

And they said they already submit a application to the city to increase more floors

dont' know how it works :(

21 floor 668ft = 306k
29 floor 668ft = 314k

My agent told me that there's a 10k premium to get the 9ft ceiling (ie: floors above 18 does not have the vip 'discount')

Also, you have to remember there's only 28 legal floors. They must have skipped out on floor numbers (probably the usual suspect of 13,14,24, etc...)

price lists?

Anybody have access to price lists? I bought a place in Discovery 1 and just curious. I checked out their site and it seems their amenities and interiors are a bit higher class than Discovery. I googled Tango and noticed that the VIP event had already happened.

Whoa!

5th floor 668fl = $278k - $10k - $15k (Nuevo) = $253k

21 floor = 306k... the additional 14 floors + 9' ceiling cost $53k. That's $3.8k/floor. Even you take out the $10k premium. It's still $3k/floor.

I assume the 306k price is neuvo finishes.

However, from 21th to 29k is only $1333/floor.

dont' know how it works :(

21 floor 668ft = 306k
29 floor 668ft = 314k

My agent told me that there's a 10k premium to get the 9ft ceiling (ie: floors above 18 does not have the vip 'discount')

Also, you have to remember there's only 28 legal floors. They must have skipped out on floor numbers (probably the usual suspect of 13,14,24, etc...)

Yeah, everything is the basic config (i don't know what marketing name they gave it, but the white appliances)

Oh... and the prices i quoted includes parking, but excludes lockers. Sorry if that confused anyone

Ah... that makes sense now.... If I take out the $25k parking and $10k incentive, the additional floor is about $1300. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah, everything is the basic config (i don't know what marketing name they gave it, but the white appliances)

Oh... and the prices i quoted includes parking, but excludes lockers. Sorry if that confused anyone

Back