2013 is a long time from now - at this moment, its looking like an investment

does higher floors really help resale value? im kind of low, on the 7th floor

Jonathan...i am on the 7th floor too! I bought suite 03. I do agree higher floors have higher resale value but i think you have to look into bigger picture with what the potential future buyers are looking for...LOCATION, LOCATION AND LOCATION! Not to mention your floor plan and interior design etc. Yes 7th floor may not get the best view of overlooking ikea and 401 but I think u have a solid floor plan and u can't beat the location. Plus i think our interior design and floor plan are WAY BETTER than discovery I and II. Therefore in the near future when we have to complete with the resale of discovery I and II I think Tango owners will have an edge over them. Plus you have to remember higher floors don't always guranatee into higher resale value depends on your floor plan and other factors as well (such as including parking or not)

most likely i will take the agreement to my lawyer

btw can you ask them why they delay the closing date???

thx

I spoke to my agent and he said there's no particular reason for the delay...as u mentioned before the builder submitted the application to the city to add additional floors so i am sure that's one of the reasons as well. He basically mentioned a condo project usually takes 3/4 yrs to finish. Remember Discovery I their orginal closing date was supposed to be Dec 2009 and we are in mid 2010 and the building is only half-way build.

Jonathan...i am on the 7th floor too! I bought suite 03. I do agree higher floors have higher resale value but i think you have to look into bigger picture with what the potential future buyers are looking for...LOCATION, LOCATION AND LOCATION! Not to mention your floor plan and interior design etc. Yes 7th floor may not get the best view of overlooking ikea and 401 but I think u have a solid floor plan and u can't beat the location. Plus i think our interior design and floor plan are WAY BETTER than discovery I and II. Therefore in the near future when we have to complete with the resale of discovery I and II I think Tango owners will have an edge over them. Plus you have to remember higher floors don't always guranatee into higher resale value depends on your floor plan and other factors as well (such as including parking or not)

totally agree with you....the floor difference does not really makes a big difference in resale value at all

i bought a 2BR at skymark center, same 10 floor , cost more than higher floors

btw, i think we should have a gathering when we move in in 2013, Dec. LOL

I spoke to my agent and he said there's no particular reason for the delay...as u mentioned before the builder submitted the application to the city to add additional floors so i am sure that's one of the reasons as well. He basically mentioned a condo project usually takes 3/4 yrs to finish. Remember Discovery I their orginal closing date was supposed to be Dec 2009 and we are in mid 2010 and the building is only half-way build.

icic, but what is the pros/cons for building more floors

my parent's friend said it is bad.....coz the parking and amentitiy is the same....

icic, but what is the pros/cons for building more floors

my parent's friend said it is bad.....coz the parking and amentitiy is the same....

I wonder if we can use the amentities in Discovery I and II as well
There's no Pros for building additional floors..the builders just want to make more money that's all.

I am not too sure about the nice garden view on the west side cuz i don't think they are building the park until the whole concord park place project is finished? Like what 15 to 20 yrs from now?
All u see on the west side is mud and dirt and not to mention the noise from the construction.

did they raise the price?

1b +3k
1+1 +5k
2b +8k

anyone confirm?

Not too sure about your question...the builder will raise the price (without the VIP discount) after today...so for 1B without the 10K and 2B the 20K discount, if u want the Nurevo finishes than extra 15K off for 1B and 18K for 2B

did they raise the price?

1b +3k
1+1 +5k
2b +8k

anyone confirm?

I would like to confirm that near the end of the day of the VIP sales event, there was a lottery for the "no shows" for suites that were reserved. They also increased the prices as you mentioned for those suites for that lottery, and there was actually investors waiting to buy from the lottery.

The price should go up again when it opens to the public this weekend.

Luckily I got my suite 08 without the raised price. So I am very happy.

most likely i will take the agreement to my lawyer

btw can you ask them why they delay the closing date???

thx

the closing date is a mystery for me, noone could really answer the question without pondering, hopefully this project sells fast and it can start building

you have me a bit worrying now haha

if anyone can answer this, it would be great

How much is the price hike?

I would like to confirm that near the end of the day of the VIP sales event, there was a lottery for the "no shows" for suites that were reserved. They also increased the prices as you mentioned for those suites for that lottery, and there was actually investors waiting to buy from the lottery.

The price should go up again when it opens to the public this weekend.

Luckily I got my suite 08 without the raised price. So I am very happy.

It sure does get the units sold quick! I think floor 5-18 are sold out. Wonder how much they are going to increase besides removing the $10/20k incentice.

I am still not sure above the noise from 401....

Yeah, the discounts are good. Actually, even my VIP agent was surprised it was this big a discount.

Maybe because of the slower market now.

the closing date is a mystery for me, noone could really answer the question without pondering, hopefully this project sells fast and it can start building

you have me a bit worrying now haha

if anyone can answer this, it would be great

Hahaha

What do u do now?

Back