News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about these guys other than the fact they have a ridiculous name?

Apparently they are a bakery and sell a variety of pies? Has anyone tried them?

The T&P replaced a diner called "Millies" I think. Its full name is only visible in small letters on a hanging signs, listed as "Teazers and Pleazers". Yes, with zeds.

I didn't eat there but from what I can tell they have a diner style menu but the decor is above what you would expect from a diner. I was expecting something very different when he described it as a bakery.

The full name of the business known as T&P Teazers and Pleazers Bar Kitchen Cafe is a newly redecorated family operated RESTAURANT/Sports Bar which is located at 464 Sherbourne Street (west side of Sherbourne just south of Wellesley)

The web site lists the full menu and showcases a few images of the premises.

http://www.teazersandpleazers.ca/

The venue was completely renovated by the new owner and it's definitely NOT in the category of a "diner".

I've been there a few times and it's immaculately clean, friendly, family oriented. YES, definitely a very unexpected and pleasant surprise in this area of Toronto.

Teasers and Pleasers (spelled with "s" ) is NOT to be confused with " T&P Teazers and Pleazers Restaurant" (Spelled with Z")

FYI - Over the next new months there's FREE (no cover) musical entertainment on Friday evenings.

This Friday ( May 14 2010) patrons will be treated to entertainment by PARIS BLACK.

site

Back