News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

it's unfortunate that glass condos have issues with insulation because I find they are so much more visually pleasing than newer condos with not as much glass.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever had an electric vehicle charging station installed in their condominium. I am working on a project to help make it easier for condo residents, boards and property managers to have chargers installed.

My company Plug'n Drive @PlugN_Drive is organizing an event on April 25th and developing a guidebook for future use that will be updated and part of a expanded section on our website.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to have a charging station installed in condominiums due to technical, legal and logistical concerns. I would be interested in talking with people who have been successful in having charging stations installed or who have tried and have been unsuccessful.

For anyone who is interested, here is the document I am working on. I am happy to open it up for constructive feedback.

Plug'n Drive is a nonprofit that promotes electric vehicles (EV) in Canada, educating consumers, providing test drives and developing the charging infrastructure. Consumers and fleets can save up to $18/100km by switch to an EV, while reducing their CO2 emissions by up to 39kg/100km in Ontario.

Thanks for your help!

logo.jpg

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 448

Back