News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I think if the Elks can sell out the lower seats between the goal lines, they can open up the upper seats.

Keep in mind that this is only for Elks games. I'm certain the upper levels will still remain open if there's a major concert by Metallica, Rolling Stones or AC/DC.

Tre Ford leads the list of winners for the Edmonton Elks 2023 Team Awards.

The star quarterback was named Most Outstanding Player, becoming the first Canadian to receive that honour since Blake Marshall in 1991. Ford also earned unanimous selection as Most Outstanding Canadian.

Other award winners include:

• Martez Ivey (Most Outstanding Offensive Lineman)
  • Jake Ceresna (Most Outstanding Defensive Player)
  • Scott Hutter (Most Outstanding Special Teams Player)
  • Kai Gray (Most Outstanding Rookie).

This would be great for the CFL and balancing of East/West.
--

Ambrosie: CFL 'in conversation' with potential Atlantic team owner
---

CFL commissioner Randy Ambrosie said Tuesday the league is encouraged by talks with a potential expansion team owner in Atlantic Canada, but wants the league to make a final decision on the location in the near future.

A potential eastern expansion has been discussed a possibility for the league since 2016, but the previously involved Schooner Sports and Entertainment dropped out of an ownership attempt during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“I can tell you that we have been in a conversation with a highly engaged, very qualified potential owner in Atlantic Canada,” Ambrosie said during his state of the league address ahead of the 110th Grey Cup. “And those conversations will continue through the Grey Cup weekend, and beyond.

Back