News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 2.44.31 PM.png

The Elks 'find ways' to lose once again.

Overall pretty decent play, but a 31yd missed FG and an idiot kickoff of bound to give them the 50. He should not play again given those two misses.

Also, catch of the year by Lewis.

I didn't go to the game, but I was caught on the train just before the game. I noticed ALOT of kids heading to the game, many more than head to an Oilers game. If the Elks can start winning/put on a good product that is a good sign for its potential to grow again.

The owners should be relieving themselves of their duties soon, I hope. What a disgrace to their parents and grandparents.

Do you mean the Board of Directors?
I do not. I'm talking about the ownership group.

The "Community Owned" thing frustrates me because of the confusion it causes. It's just a privately held team with a public board.

If anyone disagrees, tell me the names of the owners.

I do not. I'm talking about the ownership group.

The "Community Owned" thing frustrates me because of the confusion it causes. It's just a privately held team with a public board.

If anyone disagrees, tell me the names of the owners.
Yeah, I have no idea who they are.

I'm just glad we are moving past how the franchise was run and will now actually have an ownership group with no Board to have to run things through.

Rumor out this morning is the new owner of the Elks is an individual and not a group.

Just get this done already so we can move forward.

I have to think if it was going to be Katz it would have leaked out by now… but wouldn’t that be something

Back