News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.2K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.5K     0 

The 2km trail section from Military Trail to Neilson is now officially open.

CBC Story here:

Pictures of the switchback from contractor CSL, and highlighting the new segment on City maps.
F7xDXcWWEAAD6E5.jpg
Untitled.png

Yes why it's in one (uphill) direction is odd. With, Ebikes, speed is very possible going uphill so it still could be valid before the tight corners but then I'd argue it should be on both up/down directions.

anyone notice that the Slow painted on the pavement is facing people travelling up the hill. I think that was a mistake as it makes way more sense to have the Slow marking for people travelling downhill.
Yes why it's in one (uphill) direction is odd. With, Ebikes, speed is very possible going uphill so it still could be valid before the tight corners but then I'd argue it should be on both up/down directions.

I know its nearly impossible to see, but the word slow is there on the downhill direction. (behind/uphill of the man in green)

Its written in both directions at curve approaches.

You can see the down hill one if you zoom in just above the curve.

Reactions: PL1
View attachment 515106
Aha!
Better eyes than us!

I didn't see it either at first, but when you two posted......I thought, that does't make sense..........

I thought of what the policy would be, and it would be ahead of curves/blind corners, so then I started looking for it and saw something with heavy reflection coming off it, opened the pic in its own tab and zoomed in.........

Back