News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I thought the MET balconies had been painted?

Nope.
Too bad, it's a great building. Given all the "positives" with this project unpainted balconies are forgivable - although unfortunate.
Developers not treating (painting) the undersides of the balcony slabs seems to be a more common practice in the past couple of years.

The Met phases 1 & 2 + townhome updates on Sept. 23rd

Phase #2 is at the 23rd floor; 12 more levels to go

met1_Sept23-07.jpg

met2_Sept23-07.jpg

met3_Sept23-07.jpg

met_townhomes_Sept23-07.jpg

I love everything about this project... but the windows surrounded by brick on the townhouses look cheap. Did they go halfers with the 50 Gerrard rental project?

Those really aren't big and blocky exposed vents under the windows are they?

I'm not blown away by the townhomes but I absolulely love what this project has done to the streetscape of Carleton. That is an awesome new streetwall.

Someone has finally rediscovered the lost art of the streetwall. If only others would follow...

Oh Page & Steele, yuh done good.

You too yin_yang. Thanks.

wish all the current projects would move along as smoothly as these two! Love the last view... just imagine when Aura will fill that empty space and continue far above the top of the frame!

wish all the current projects would move along as smoothly as these two! Love the last view... just imagine when Aura will fill that empty space and continue far above the top of the frame!

Like Murano.

I love looking up or down Yonge and nearly always seeing MET....the effect that it has on the Yonge street wall is surprisingly satisfying.

Oct. 20th update

Phase 2 of The Met is moving at a good pace and looking mighty fine. Looks to be about 5 more floors + mech. to top this baby off.

met1.jpg

met2.jpg

met4.jpg

A lovely canyon, something Toronto does so poorly with its obsession with dinky podiums and avoiding shadows. There's no reason Bay St shouldn't have been developed like this.

met2.jpg

Man the townhome portions are UGLY!!! I never noticed those before. Those circular windows. *barf*

The towers are amazing though. I can't wait to see what the balconies look like on that curved part when they're put in.

Back