What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nice to see how it is going to/is already adding to the skyline
1000009271.jpg

Does this make any sense they are working on the 34 floor already View attachment 548829
You can see in the picture how it compares to the nearby 15 storey building, which was the tallest in this area for several decades.

Also lets recall this site that only had a two storey building for even more decades, now has one that is at 34 and counting.

I think it does @Glenco because, based on renderings, the crown of the building in itself is a 3-storey space, adding significantly to the overall height of the building and oomph to the architectural expression from a skyline viewpoint.
Is that all mechanical in that volume of space? Pity there is not a running track around the perimeter up there given the glazing.

Is that all mechanical in that volume of space? Pity there is not a running track around the perimeter up there given the glazing.
Wonder if given the rise of WFH we'll ever see any running track type amenities in buildings here. Be sure nice all winter to get some good steps in without having to leave your building.

I heard years ago that Harley Court (before it was concerted to e11even) had a top floor running track. Not sure if that's actually true or not.

Back