News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

LSW

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
A DVD that came out years ago putting the spotlight on life in improvished areas of Toronto. The Movie on Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a copy of that somewhere.

You can tell that its all BS: guys who were legit gangsters wouldn't be lining up to have their faces videotaped.

^ you lent it to me once, I could barley watch it. I hope I gave it back. I think I did.

Dude just repped the crips and bloods. Doye.

I have a copy of that somewhere.

You can tell that its all BS: guys who were legit gangsters wouldn't be lining up to have their faces videotaped.

I guess that explains why some of them have their faces covered...

they should go to school

yuuuuup, nigga

"impoverished" and no one to blame but yourself, niggaaa

I'd like to see half those cats try and front so hard in the face of some aggression without those gats...seriously, niggaaa

I still don't get it......my parents came to this country in the mid 80s with the clothes on their back and made a go of it
what exactly is the excuse of those born or raised here?

Last edited:
A DVD that came out years ago putting the spotlight on life in improvished areas of Toronto. The Movie on Youtube.

They aren't gangsters, just impromptu actors. It's viral advertising for a new improv series. I didn't realize we had a whole cultural district for this stuff! This shit's gonna be tight, guys.

^ you lent it to me once, I could barley watch it. I hope I gave it back. I think I did.

Dude just repped the crips and bloods. Doye.

Yo, its all about the mauve crew b.

Yeah, you gave it back, it made the rounds at my security company for a year with a bunch of tacticlowns who thought they were going to fight the gang scourge in the city.

Back