News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Popeye's do seem to be popping up all over the place. I recall a prior US Tim's expansion that didn't go all that well but I don't remember who owned it back then.

Oh boy.

"The chain says cheese, pepperoni, "bacon everything" and chicken Parmesan flatbread pizzas will appear on its menu Wednesday."

Guesses on how long until this one comes off the menu? Six months?

Oh boy.

"The chain says cheese, pepperoni, "bacon everything" and chicken Parmesan flatbread pizzas will appear on its menu Wednesday."

Guesses on how long until this one comes off the menu? Six months?

How long did the burgers last?

On the other hand...........they still sell 'doughnuts' and 'coffee' so clearly a good product is not a requirement.

How long did the burgers last?

On the other hand...........they still sell 'doughnuts' and 'coffee' so clearly a good product is not a requirement.

Not only that but I've yet to see Tim's get a food order correct or make it presentable.

I shudder to think what these pizzas will come out looking like.

The issue for me is not the quality (we all know it'll be premade and shipped frozen), it's that many Tim Hortons are already criminally understaffed, and this is adding yet another menu item for them to deal with.

In the same vein, I can see this ending like McPizza in that it takes so much time to make that it gums up the works.

Back