News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

What makes a skyline? Six buildings? Or a cluster, three? In two years, this will be a decent little cluster.

Once the Nelson dairy project gets started and the Westgate dev across the road is at least 3 buildings I would consider it a new skyline in my completely uneducated opinion. I think a skyline implies like at least 6 buildings. If its just this cluster and the Westgate it still wouldn't be a skyline IMO, it needs the rest of that Carling stretch (old Corel etc).

Same goes for the Westboro stretch, it needs at least those two 40s before it is approaching a skyline.

Once the Nelson dairy project gets started and the Westgate dev across the road is at least 3 buildings I would consider it a new skyline in my completely uneducated opinion. I think a skyline implies like at least 6 buildings. If its just this cluster and the Westgate it still wouldn't be a skyline IMO, it needs the rest of that Carling stretch (old Corel etc).

Same goes for the Westboro stretch, it needs at least those two 40s before it is approaching a skyline.

I definitely consider Westboro to have a skyline. It has 12 high rise towers, and almost 20 midrise buildings.

Screenshot 2024-05-11 105733.png

I'm anxiously waiting to see what we'll get for the next phase. The first building (although some minor bait-and-switch) looks very similar to the renders the company keeps posting online, and the 2 other towers (in those same very renders) seem to be mostly glass/curtain wall with red accents... interesting...

Back