News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I wonder if Jack Astor's and Milestones will open to coincide with the AMC. If they do I'd imagine they'll need to push to finish the missile launcher thing, since they can't really work on it once the Jack Astor's patio is turned over.

Getting some better pics of Dundas Square now!!

2256642545_501e5a4b96_b.jpg

2276708090_e4b8049078_b.jpg

2275917955_000942138b_b.jpg

2275916425_62018d5937_b.jpg

Day and nite...

bottom pics courtesy of wyliepoon!!

^ Yes... I recognize my photos.

Sorry to get off topic, but how can I directly link Flickr photos to the forum?
if you click on the "all sizes", you'll get a direct link at the bottom of that page. put that link into the

imo, making one of the two biggest backlit signs another medium would do wonders...probably the vertical one, would be cool to see some sort of 3-D ad.

imo, making one of the two biggest backlit signs another medium would do wonders...probably the vertical one, would be cool to see some sort of 3-D ad.

The large one is really 3 ads. Advertisers can choose to use all 3 to make one large ad, or break it down into smaller ads.

"Horror vacui - fear of emptiness - is the driving force in contemporary American taste. Along with the commercial interests that exploit this interest, it is the major factor now shaping attitudes toward public spaces, urban spaces, and even urban sprawl."

- Herbert Muschamp, New York Times, August 21 2000

interesting. i expect horror vacui is the motivator behind everything form human relationships to finishing that bag of doritos to filling up the new york times with articles describing it. seems like a relatively healthy motivation to me.

ok how about this: horror explitio - the fear of fullness and completion. the prime motivator behind anti-intellectualism and a good explanation for our indifferent acceptance of vast empty parking lots, blank concrete facades and general bleakness.
at least tls doesn't suffer from that.

In addition to the last sign nearing installation...

According to the leasing section on the website, 2 more spots have been leased on main floor. Any idea what they are?

Haven't seen this thread for a while.

Nothing new is happening at the site as far as I can tell. Maybe this thread will have to go back to sleep when we figure out who the new tenants are.

there was however some work being done on the ttc entrance this morning. they had a crane up and doing some major work although i didn't get a chance to stop by and look because i was late for class :(

Back