News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I apologize for the overflow of articles this post may create... the all seeing eyes at BlogTO love this forum.

but I bring news of the first Shack Shake location (otherwise hidden in this leasing brochure)...

It will be right at the ground level corner or Yonge and Dundas in the former Adidas space.

There was signage applications added to the city portal recently that do not name drop, so this may have been an accidental release but oh well.

Edit: actually city permits from December also do list the name, so I'm not gonna get anyone in trouble!

1000004444.png

I apologize for the overflow of articles this post may create... the all seeing eyes at BlogTO love this forum.

but I bring news of the first Shack Shake location (otherwise hidden in this leasing brochure)...

It will be right at the ground level corner or Yonge and Dundas in the former Adidas space.

There was signage applications added to the city portal recently that do not name drop, so this may have been an accidental release but oh well.

View attachment 536236

This is public finally! LOL

I was expecting as much.

This one of several major changes set to occur in this complex in the next while; some here have successfully guessed other bits of the changes. The complete picture is there for anyone paying close attention.

Edit to add: That site plan isn't quite correct, its got a couple of things..... that will change.

Cant wait to see the long lineups wrapped around this place for weeks just like when Chick-Fil-A opened down on Yonge a few years ago.

I'm guessing one of the other major changes here is that the Winners will be relocating over to the H&M space at the Eaton Centre. It's already confirmed they will be opening at Eaton Centre, but I suspect there will be news released shortly that the space at 10 Dundas will be shut down.

Interesting that the Ballroom is replacing the entire food court.

I was poking fun a bit, curious really to see who reads the forum, but I do appreciate the mention of where the information is from.

Also relevant permit, just to cover my butt!

1000004446.png

The food court has long been a bit oversized, yes, but the Ballroom is cutting it back to like 4 restaurants. It looks like the most popular restaurants up there are staying at least.

I am excited to see the new leasing path here though - it seems to be more closely sticking to the original vision of the building with a strong entertainment focus, and now it’s getting filled out with more “unique” tenants than just Jack Astors and Milestones. The tenant mix is far more interesting and more entertainment focused than it was 5-10 years ago.

I’m interested to see what replaces Winners.

I do think this is great news overall - may help to make it more of a destination as intended !

I am excited to see the new leasing path here though - it seems to be more closely sticking to the original vision of the building with a strong entertainment focus, and now it’s getting filled out with more “unique” tenants than just Jack Astors and Milestones. The tenant mix is far more interesting and more entertainment focused than it was 5-10 years ago.

I’m interested to see what replaces Winners.
With Milestones gone, it will be interesting to see how long Jack Astors (Jack's) will last up against the Hard Rock Cafe...I wonder if they'll convert it to a Skatabush (sister restaurant) to change things up a bit...

I didn’t know that the Toronto Film School had space here. I imagine that they also have access to a Cineplex theatre similar to TMU’s arrangement. I wonder if these institutions will increase their spaces?

Back