News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Sorry about the photo problems, I was trying to figure out how to link photos from flickr and had many many failed attempts.

The wall colour in most of the condo is BM Revere Pewter.

The Den, kitchen and powder room are two different Sherwin Williams grey beiges, I'll have to check on their names when I get home.

Thanks for sharing ... great view, and a kitchen window! That's a total plus. The place looks roomy, bright and open with terrific balcony space.

Do you want to adopt me and I can come live there too?

We share the same taste in paint colours, it looks like :)

LOL, you cannot be allergic to cats then, since we have two of them.

looks good. what is the paint colour? some pics it looks gray-blue, others it looks gray-brown.

interesting that the builder went with 2 different colours and cabinets styles in the kitchen and bathrooms.

personal preference, I would have preferred if they maintained the contemporary look and went with shaker style cabinet doors/faces in white in the kitchen too

Mostly the place is Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter, but there are a couple of other colours that I cannot remember but I'll check on when I get home.

I would have preferred white painted shaker rather than the centre raise panel cabinets that they chose for the kitchen, but what can you do?

14483451044_d156cf8954_b.jpg

14298066949_c8832b1880_b.jpg

14298057030_cfac0691ae_b.jpg

Master bedroom and ensuite.

Was the unit brand new? Anyways, it looks like a brand spanking new unit. Good paint job too. I also like some of your mid century modern pieces. If you need a rommate...juslemmeknow!

Yes the unit was brand new, purchased from the builder. I'll have a really full house soon with all of you joining us. :p

again, great space/place and furnishings.

since it was brand new from the builder, would it have been possible for them to change the doors and fronts since you would have kept the white boxes? made it a condition on the sale/purchase?

Mostly the place is Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter, but there are a couple of other colours that I cannot remember but I'll check on when I get home.

I would have preferred white painted shaker rather than the centre raise panel cabinets that they chose for the kitchen, but what can you do?
Yes the unit was brand new, purchased from the builder.

Last edited:
We actually never even considered that. I suppose it could have been an option. Instead, we went for dealing down on the price and got a really great discount on it. I think we'll live with it and see how we feel in a few years. We can always get new cabinet doors in a few years if we tire of the raised centre panels of the doors. Interestingly, the photo of the powder room doesn't show it, but it is also a raised centre panel door as well. Only the two ensuites are shaker style.

Ok I now have the paint colours, I couldn't remember one of them before for those interested. The den is Sherwin Williams Anew a Grey. The kitchen and powder room are Sherwin Williams mega Griege. All the other rooms are Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. The doors and trim are Benjamin Moore White Dove. The photos don't show it well, but the Mega Griege is the darkest, the Anew Grey is slightly browner than the Revere Pewter.

Again, thanks for the positive comments.

Not only is this an *excellent*, spacious layout, the decorating is fabulous. Congratulations on your beautiful new home Benito! Thank you for sharing your photos.

Back