News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Anyone hating this summer's weather? I'm all for heat, but the humidity has been wild this summer. I have terrible allergies so I'm really not looking forward to August.

Anyone hating this summer's weather? I'm all for heat, but the humidity has been wild this summer. I have terrible allergies so I'm really not looking forward to August.
If it makes you feel any better, yesterday (July 23) was the statistical mid-point of summer, so you're now on the back nine.

This has been the best summer in years, and a great lead-up as we had a great spring too. It has been hot and humid but after two cooler than normal & rainy summers in a row I'm loving it!
I saw a piece on CTV news at 6 that farmers are thrilled with the weather in Ontario, their crops have done so well this year with the sunny weather and good amount of rain. In fact some crops have been and are being harvested several weeks early already. Buy Ontario!

The weather has been okay. Too much rain though. We're above average for June and July, and already past the summer average even though summer is only halfway done. And what's really strange is that we've had no severe thunderstorms at all. Very odd.

The rain hasn't been too bad. Clearly the farmers are loving it. What has been annoying about the rain is that it appears to be showing up on the weekends all too often.

I certainly despite the humidity, and the plus-30 days. I just can't sleep.

And I'm guessing that most people who are loving it, are also air-conditioning ... to which I say, if you love it so much, turn off the A/C and enjoy it!

I certainly despite the humidity, and the plus-30 days. I just can't sleep.

And I'm guessing that most people who are loving it, are also air-conditioning ... to which I say, if you love it so much, turn off the A/C and enjoy it!

Guilty! If you can't sleep consider buying a window shaker for your bedroom, summer comes every year and this is about an average summer for our climate.

Wicked storm expected over the great lakes in two days ... the low will be going over the upper lakes with a pressure of 960mb, and generating wave heights in excess of 30 feet possibly on Lake Superior.

Anyone else find this storm massively over-hyped, even more than most?
I was talking to people from my company's Chicago office this afternoon and they said it wasn't even the worst storm in the past five weeks, never-mind five years as all the weather stations were calling it.
I wondered then how it could suddenly intensify enough to cause the mayhem here that was being predicted.

They were saying how dangerous driving would be and that it was one of the worst storms on record. I drove from Hamilton to downtown and it was raining, but that was about it.I kept expecting to run into something horrible but it never happened. No big deal. I've driven in plenty worse.

Back