40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Prometheus The Supremo

►Member №41+⅜◄
Member Bio
Reaction score
The United States Marine Corps is investigating one of its own

...and I'm sure they'll get right to the heart of the matter, without bias, or protecting their own.

Wow, when I heard the title of the thread I thought you meant bjl but man what kind of psychotic freak does that to a puppy?!!

More importantly if members of the US military can disregard animal life with such cruelty and indifference, what on earth are they doing to Iraqi terror suspects and insurgents? Yes it's very freightening to me that these soldiers could be walking down the street next to you and yet possess such lack of empathy for life. Throw the book at 'em, Court of Public Opinion throw!

and I'm sure they'll get right to the heart of the matter, without bias, or protecting their own.

Compassion, please show an ounce, or better yet moral outrage. Why is it always after the fact these things are uncovered. Doesn't the military screen for psychological disorders such as a propensity to throw harmless puppies over a precipice? And they say it's always the non-whites that are the terror threats to life :rolleyes:.

And they say it's always the non-whites that are the terror threats to life .

You drag race into every post you make, what is your problem?

Wow, when I heard the title of the thread I thought you meant bjl but man what kind of psychotic freak does that to a puppy?!!

Oh, I see, you're 'disturbed'.....how many hours a day do they let you inmates post?

Absolutely disgusting. And these are the people who are allowed to kill other human beings legally. I'm worried for the civilians....

a week or more ago, there was alot of media coverage of soldiers adopting pets from their missions. could that have been part of some damage control strategy?

This is disgusting, but soldiers are basically hired killers and thugs anyways so this sort of thing is part of their job.

You drag race into every post you make, what is your problem?

It begins with a Y and ends in U. The media protrays the US military as the 'white Christian saviours' of racialized others. That I'm critical of this and want to hold wrongdoers accountable for the pain they inflict isn't a problem, it gives my life meaning and purpose. Tell me if you don't find fault or issue with this:

270504torture.jpg

12508938.jpg

And you still wonder why I might have a "problem" with the kind of people who'd systematically allow this to go on :rolleyes:?!!

there is a segment of the population that join military service because they get to go off to some foreign country where law has broken down and they think it's a free ticket to act out all the perverted fantasies that would land them in jail back home.

there's nothing new about this. it's been happening for thousands of years.

And you still wonder why I might have a "problem" with the kind of people who'd systematically allow this to go on

No, actually, I never wondered weather you have a problem with that or not, but, due to your inability to comprehend and debate like an adult, you made this up in order to create an arguement.

Again, you were called on your racism and this is how you respond....it's like we're speaking two different languages.

It begins with a Y and ends in U.

...I'm rubber you're glue....:rolleyes:

I didn't look at these clips (I can't) but it sounds like these were run on CityTV today (Mar. 4) at about 6:15pm. I nearly passed out in shock when I saw these. Guess I'm a wimp.

Put people in inhuman conditions courtesy of inhuman leaders, give them some inhuman tasks to carry out, and some will extend their inhuman acts beyond what is otherwise permitted.

I'm happy to see that killing Iraqi puppies elicits such outrage. If only killing Iraqi HUMANS would do the same...

Dentrobate, was it really necessary for you to post those pictures again? they don't really have anything to do with this thread. Some of us have family over there, perhaps you could be little more sensitive and stay on topic.

Back